🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

This dude is moving to NZ and wants to figure out whether he needs to sell it or not before he goes. I told him Nick would probably buy it in a heartbeat :rofl:

1 Like

Why do you use all those XT connectors instead of soldering them?

1 Like

I hate soldering wires together :rofl:

You with a super nice hot glue gun, is like a carpenter with a hammer: everything can be solved with a nail :rofl:

I love hot glue.

I stuck a bunch of adhesive EVA strips onto the battery after this photo so that when the lid is closed, the foam compresses against all those connectors to help hold them in place.

1 Like

If I had your hot glue gun I might like it too.

Usually I just melt the stick over a heat gun and slather it on. Or use this bakelite turd from the 1950s:

Haha that’s ancient.

My gun is decent, but i still find it’s limitations when going hard gluing up cells. I’d like a better one tbh.

I’ll sell you mine.

All you gotta do is use it once, and yours will be 3x better, like magic.

Oh wait, it has the wrong plug and probably voltage too. Good news is there’s a gigantic hole smashed in the side, just put your own cord on it.

1 Like

The plug is easily solved and more volts are better right!?

more volts = moar betta

your trucks turn everything beautiful

5 Likes

Lol, not sure about that, but thanks.:+1:t3:
This never summer deck is hands down my favorite. I vowed to not electrify it, but have changed my mind.
My oldest daughter is quite sick, and has moved back in with us so that we can care for her. She wants me to electrify it, so I told her we’ll do it together as she feels up to it.

9 Likes

Giving grown men erections since 2021

1 Like

resistance_is_futile_65485742158

2 Likes

Range: Yes

7 Likes

@Takachi14 : nah

4 Likes

I have been wanting this for so long

1 Like

sounds fkn amazing!