šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Howā€™d you manage to do that? Smash into a curb?

Yeah sorry about that :grimacing:

my best guess, when i hit a truck on thursday

but it could also be from when my motor bearing exploded yesterday

weā€™ll never know :man_shrugging:

Damn. You broke one. I donā€™t mind sending you a new half to get you back in order.

1 Like

oh that would be awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

lemme know how much n all the good stuff

2 Likes

Really, really digging this.

3 Likes

Black board is HAWT!

2 Likes

@glyphiks is this a fiberglass overlay? Can i get this with NWS pics of members here ? Im thinking Bill Gordon and B264 walking together with a hand in each others back jeans pocket :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s fabric/epoxy.

The powers of AI are pretty wild, iā€™m surenif you prompted it correctly, a text to image service may be able to whip up a neat graphic

If you think this is crazy, wait 6 more months. This ainā€™t shit.

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for it to be able to win an argument for me with a ear piece !

3 Likes

@poastoast what happened to those motors? road brine?

among other things

2 Likes

:call_me_hand: for real :joy:

1 Like

This did something to my pants region normally associated with other areas of the internetā€¦

BRBā€¦

5 Likes

What aluminium do you use?
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

6082 T6

1 Like

This was my first ever esk8. I sealed it with silicone and rode it through puddles deeper than the ride height. It survived getting run over by a car with only a broken deck. Duct taped it to another deck and gave it to my cousin who rode until the wheels literally fell off.

2 Likes

Yeah a buddy of mine got it for free so Iā€™m fixing it for him. Figured Iā€™d post it to see what people said

Also my friend was asking how much you paid for it. The guy he bought it from said it retailed for $800 but we couldnā€™t find anything online