🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Dang. Did you manage to shear the key or did it just jump out?

Jumped out… i managed to not mangle the shaft getting it off which im a little surprised and pleased by

To the victor goes the spoils

3 Likes

What the heck are these beautiful box/packs? Why do they have what appears to be 6awg going in, and out? What is the aviation connector? for?

1 Like

They are 14s10p p45b packs :grinning::grinning::heart::dizzy_face::zap::fire: I make them for an industrial client, they have 2 sets of 4awg and are used at 450amps for 10-13 minutes at a time :rocket::rocket: we even have some fan cooling hooked up to these :fire:

4 Likes

Wow, very cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

What tires r those? They look awesome

2 Likes

bkb

4 Likes

“Liminal space esk8ing”

Those are some nice looking parts. What are they for? are those pulleys for trapezoidal tooth timing belts?

1 Like

Thanks.
Something I’ve been dinking around with for almost 2 years now. Time to make it happen.
Drifting on dry summer streets, but tracks on winter snow.

2 Likes

Fly like an eagle? Can i test one when they come out? You know what, never mind i shoud stay on the ground

1 Like

Given your reputation the FAA would probably shut him down in 30 seconds if he let you onto anything that can fly :laughing:

1 Like

All you have to do is not be in the USA

1 Like

2030 Esk8con, bring your mask, we are skating some small hills on the moon.

2 Likes

First print with the X1?

1 Like

No, just Batwing being Batwing iirc.

Why not just flip it and print the halfes open side down with supports. Would make for a way nicer finish on the outside.

1 Like

I’ve printed heaps of stuff just wanted to see how it handled the batwing.

Printing the batwing upside down sorta works, but it’s hard to get the two sides to interface nicely and you can lose detail inside the shell that is kinda critical for it to function.

I will try that today tho

2 Likes

If you just print it while in orbit, you shouldn’t need any support material and all surfaces should finish up nicely.

1 Like

Trying ppb that way as well.

Some things were just not designed to be printed nicely

2 Likes