šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

v1 still going STONGšŸ’Ŗ! Just bough a few more, I really like your gloves X, and atleast you are local to us here in the United States where I imagine most of your business is from

7 Likes

I havenā€™t worn my v1 since I got the V3, but they were great. The V3 is much better though

2 Likes

A bit sad I lost my V2 I am sure they are under some pile of motors in the shop il find them, but super excited to try the V3!!!

1 Like

I have your V2 gloves and love them. I would still consider you a friend but maybe you donā€™t feel the same way back. That hurts but I still be ok.

Can you imagine a textile fabrication factory refusing to sell any items the same color or shape as someone elseā€™s? You know better than most that Knox are dicks about the plastic pads. You should be able to extrapolate that and realize that any other company wanting to provide gloves would face that same design constraint.

I would love to see the terms of your agreement if youā€™re open to sharing and think the factory wronged you. But as pointed out already, if you didnā€™t specifically pay for exclusivity (not just an NDA), it would be quite easy for a factory to change some design aspects and avoid legal blowback by selling a ā€œdifferent-enoughā€ product.

Some wise folks would say, ā€œlook forward, not behindā€

1 Like

lmao nothing i enjoy the chaos
iā€™m sure 90% of people have no idea where that mount is from, itā€™s an old mount jens made for a longboard belt drive

i take stabs at everyone, apex, trampa. dunno how people do it else where but round here everyone stabs at each other but at the end of the day yall are mates.

yep absolutely, everyone needs to chill out we ride planks of wood aircraft motors strapped to them

1 Like

so yeah

3 Likes

Ugh, I did this on a Trampa enclosure once; I felt like an idiot.

@XBoard I recently noticed you called out @Skyart for ā€œsupposedlyā€ coping your tires. Now, you call out @ApexBoards for coping your gloves. Did you get exclusivity rights from the Chinese manufacturers you used? If not, you should have if you want to make such claims against well respected vendors of this community. (Two of the best in my opinion).
Your accusations make you look weak, honestly. Iā€™m sorry to say that, as I have been respecting you, and your company thus far.
In the future, you need to learn the room you are in.
Wish you the best otherwise.
(There is only so much you can do with tires and gloves)

5 Likes

Aside from accidentally stabbing myself trying to remove it, it wasnā€™t too hard to pry it up. The bond was strong enough that it wouldnā€™t come up on its own as well which is good to know. The vx4 uses a pot based control stick so magnets canā€™t fuck with it, but a loose magnet rattling around could mess something else up and also would just be annoying

That said, I donā€™t feel the apex gloves are a copy of yours to be honest.

3 Likes

So dude.
Have you tried the trucks on the inner holes?

I liked it way better that way.
It felt more familiar to meā€¦

1 Like

i think he agrees with you /s

grafik

3 Likes

Itā€™s sad honestly. He is digging his own grave in this forum at least.

2 Likes

@XBoard, acedeck completely copied the hypertrucks. Did Lacroix come out talking shit?
(They also ā€œtriedā€ to copy other trucks)

1 Like

They didnā€™t smear poop all over the room like xboard did but they did some stuff on instagram i believe.

2 Likes

They did talk a lil bit of shit to be fair

1 Like

Was not aware of this, didnā€™t see it here though.

1 Like

dumpster_fire_45683734

3 Likes

This is true. Nothing should be considered sacred (especially) if its made in China.

Also new products will take the best ideas from existing products and it happens all the time.

I feel a bit for Xboard, you probably spent quite a bit to have those made. But also should have probably seen this coming. Thatā€™s why you can sit on a product and have to keep innovating in other areas- or products.

2 Likes

Is that what I think it is? @Linny is this finally happening!?

5 Likes