šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

my first thought was. Midjourney AI generated photo for ā€œelectric skateboardersā€

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ll have to figure out the best route to get this one out.

1 Like

Is it possible to fit a nut with some Loctite 638 on the bottom exposed threads? Then you could thread it out the other end, right?

Yeah, Iā€™ll have to figure out the best route to get this one out.

2 Likes

If you can see the other side maybe hit it with heat & the right size one of these, first use one side to make the guide divot then flip & use the extractor in reverse

DMAXO 05 Pcs Damaged Screw Extractor Set - Broken Screw Removal Tool - Screw Remover Drill Bit Set for Damaged Screw Heads - Stripped Screw Extractor - High Speed Steel 4341 62-63 HRC https://amzn.eu/d/bSCQ2KM

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pretty respectable pace my dude :metal:

3 Likes

First ride in ages, been too lazy so gonna try to get the LDP board out more often for a bit of fitness :muscle:

3 Likes

Hell yeah, love to hear that! What are you skating?
also ill have to get some app to record my analog laps

Ride app is free :call_me_hand:

My LDP board is a bit of a diy hack.
Loaded dervish, chopped and skinned with cf and setup on gbomb brackets. Bennet w/. Spherical on front randal rear, speed vents.

2 Likes

Personally, iā€™d just be buying a new clamp :sweat_smile:

1 Like

poor manā€™s herringbone

1 Like

Reversed polarity on the charger/charge port?

2 Likes

Whereā€™s the dude that was here riding CBSā€™ boner asking for proof of them being unsafe?

1 Like

Precisely why I asked first haha. Could be user error I suppose buuuuut Iā€™m not thinking so.

Nope! Was using it as usual, with a standard onewheel XR Charger. Went on a ride the night before, and charged it overnight as usual, and in the morning it smelt like burnt electronics in the garage. Contacted Chi and they blamed it on a pinched wire in the battery box, even though it was installed exactly how their own install guide said to install it. (Also there was not a pinched wire that I could see) Quite disappointing from Chi, especially as the battery was only about a month old, and they only offered $100 towards a new one.

search keywords

chi battery fire burnt onewheel

1 Like

Face-ist?

1 Like

People opposed to facebook? I can get behind that

1 Like

or show prejudice for/against certain faces.

Goddamn it, iā€™m a facist.