🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Yeah there is regular gravel riding on my route. It might be a bit of a mission to find the chunk, got 30km it could be in :sweat_smile:

Lol right!? It still rides fine too

Don’t underestimate yourself. One time I found a 3mm motor key that I’d lost somewhere on my ride. Still can’t believe it.

That’s fucking crazy lol

1 Like

I’d say that’s a well deserved upgrade

2 Likes

Congratulations dude.

3 Likes

Thank you! Been 683 days since the channel was created! It’s all up and on from here. Very excited for the future

6 Likes

Lmao oops

@Mikenopolis I thought we were in the replies thread because of the emoji lol

Is that a rock in there or a piece of gum? Also please explain how there was a hole in the first place because that seems so strange

1 Like

It’s for a set screw.

5 Likes

ooooh that makes way more sense than having a belt pulley that is hollow aluminum/ whatever other metal they might use. Mine don’t use set screws in the side like that so I didn’t realize that was an option :person_facepalming: :rofl:

3 Likes

More gum like…

I will send it to the lab to verify…

1 Like

Why send it to a lab when you have a mouth? :thinking:

please don’t actually try to eat it

2 Likes

How does it taste?

1 Like

Future Motion’s lawyers are absolutely ecstatic right now. Between this and the CPSC they are going to be rolling in Bentleys by the end of the year.

2 Likes

with a fan connector charge port :smiley:

3 Likes

Link??

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmm👀 would it be worth buying?

1 Like

I would wait for reviews but if you want a DIY one wheel its the only option so only you can decide if it’s worth it.

2 Likes