🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Lol, yeah, ran into a buddy delivering food on the studded mten4. Thing is so tiny, cant imagine riding it is easy

2 Likes

I hear they have ZERO water resistance.

NGL, it looks cool otherwise.

2 Likes

Yeah I heard learning on a small one is difficult, but that small form factor makes it very tempting. But I’ve also heard they’re plagued with problems so idk.

1 Like

Seems to be most first batch euc’s are plagued with issues

Wait for v2 then I guess :grimacing:

Dude…
If you had to guess how many miles would you say you have on this board?

1 Like

Hmm hard to say since I didn’t have the robogotchi on it the whole time but I’d guess about 4000 miles

4 Likes

Most epic dude

4 Likes

What happened to it?

1 Like

Completely seized :fire::sob:

1 Like

Not that I didn’t expect that, but ugh :frowning:

It was the sit that got it, wasn’t it? I used to hose off my boards after riding through brine, spinning up the motors and everything in the hose water, shooting it into every crack, bolthole, and orifice.

Seemed to magically erase the salt experience from history. But only if it’s done immediately.

2 Likes

Yeah I tell my winter riders to hose down their motors and spin them up

1 Like

I know this is old topic now but are you serious? There’s clearly a broken strand on that winding.
Also thermals of epoxy are way better than of air, in a sealed motor design with no airflow this should actually improve temps if anything.

I think the problem is that you’re ultimately limited by rate of heat transfer to the air since that’s the only real place for heat to go once everything is saturated. And the metal->air heat transfer is better than the epoxy->air heat transfer.

I guess technically it wouldn’t be metal-> air since there’s the wire enamel, but I don’t think that changes anything appreciably.

What are the names of these connectors?

LCC30-M

1 Like

I should have known they were Amass by the puke yellow color :rofl:

1 Like

And because it says amass on them?

4 Likes

Stator is bolted to motormount, that’s usually a chunk of metal which usually is very good at conducting heat…

1 Like