🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Doubt lol :laughing: but we can try :eyes::eyes: who said the only thing we can test with salt water is nickel :eyes::fire::fire:

1 Like

How long should I leave?

2 Likes

headbang-rock-on-beavis-butthead-1960968396

2 Likes

I don’t know, shooting from the hip, I’d say mimic a 15 minute long skate on wet salty roads and then a 14 hour sit in the closet without being touched, and THEN see how they roll

It’s usually the closet sit that kills 'em

2 Likes

Now it sits

10 Likes

Are those studded tires on the EUC guessing the board was fine?

2 Likes

Lol, yeah, ran into a buddy delivering food on the studded mten4. Thing is so tiny, cant imagine riding it is easy

2 Likes

I hear they have ZERO water resistance.

NGL, it looks cool otherwise.

2 Likes

Yeah I heard learning on a small one is difficult, but that small form factor makes it very tempting. But I’ve also heard they’re plagued with problems so idk.

1 Like

Seems to be most first batch euc’s are plagued with issues

Wait for v2 then I guess :grimacing:

Dude…
If you had to guess how many miles would you say you have on this board?

1 Like

Hmm hard to say since I didn’t have the robogotchi on it the whole time but I’d guess about 4000 miles

4 Likes

Most epic dude

4 Likes

What happened to it?

1 Like

Completely seized :fire::sob:

1 Like

Not that I didn’t expect that, but ugh :frowning:

It was the sit that got it, wasn’t it? I used to hose off my boards after riding through brine, spinning up the motors and everything in the hose water, shooting it into every crack, bolthole, and orifice.

Seemed to magically erase the salt experience from history. But only if it’s done immediately.

2 Likes

Yeah I tell my winter riders to hose down their motors and spin them up

1 Like

I know this is old topic now but are you serious? There’s clearly a broken strand on that winding.
Also thermals of epoxy are way better than of air, in a sealed motor design with no airflow this should actually improve temps if anything.