🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

ftfy?

2 Likes

…yes

6 Likes

whats it going on? Def wana know how it performs either way

@Regular_Michael Definitely need more picture of that Yota. Such an amazing car.

2 Likes

This is a full JDM import into Aussie land and this particular model (AE86 Coup) was never officially sold here so it’s super rare.

It was also the only JDM in the show and shine, the rest were Aussie V8’s.

10 Likes

How are you planning on connecting the groups?

This is the wheel I saw over a year ago with no markings

It’s finally out!

2 Likes

It’s not out, it says “PRE-ORDER”

(Those words mean offloading the risk onto the consumer because they’re not sure enough about their abilities to take the risk themselves)

@tomiboi this deck looks so metal. Is this a new design or an existing mold with a new cut?

3 Likes

B-Rye what exactly do you do for a living again?

1 Like

Instock here and already at some local skate shops

6 Likes

Rides short boards. In saltwater. For profit.

5 Likes

I was thinking maybe he’s one of those lawyers that proof reads the fine prints on stuff and forgot when work ends and letting stuff go begins.

2 Likes

:eyes:

Brand new deck! New mold and a new shape. I’m using it on a build that I’ve got going.

10 Likes

Hell yeah man. Does it have a name yet, and will it be going up for sale soon?

2 Likes

He should do a community-based name selection and then just never announce the results and let folks continue suggesting names for months on end, in order to get the most free labor possible at the expense of the community’s sanity.

3 Likes

Yes, It’s called the Warlord. I should have it ready by the Newyear. It’s got the Odashi footbed with 35/35 nose/tail angles. I did the one pictured with a bunch of carbon-fiber, but it will be available in bamboo/fiberglass as well.

4 Likes

I believe the community had fun with it :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

4 Likes