🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

6 Likes

I bet it never needs to be recharged. Ever.

I’ve had much, much smaller cells last a year or more … with daily use.

1 Like

I’d take this with a grain of salt from now on.

I’ve now had to recharge my mini batt mod a couple times, and mine has about the same mAh as a single p42a

There’s really no amount of performance that can prevent accidentally leaving it on for 2 days.

1 Like

Leaving it on for 2 days isn’t really a big deal in my experience.

I wonder if there is a difference between the old and new PCBs for power consumption.

I think the difference for me is using parallel LiPo pouches from disposable vapes. I’d trust a Li-Ion to be more… Better

5 Likes

This is not the most jank set rigging I have used, technically its premium gear because its Whole foods brand :ok_hand:

3 Likes

EXWAY “elevated by beans”

4 Likes

The red beans make it go faster

1 Like

“ASS CLOWN” describes the shape of that glass perfectly :ok_hand:

I bet it’s really stable and hard to knock over once you down a few :clown_face:

3 Likes

I bet the circumference of that glass is taller than the height

2 Likes

ftfy?

2 Likes

…yes

6 Likes

whats it going on? Def wana know how it performs either way

@Regular_Michael Definitely need more picture of that Yota. Such an amazing car.

2 Likes

This is a full JDM import into Aussie land and this particular model (AE86 Coup) was never officially sold here so it’s super rare.

It was also the only JDM in the show and shine, the rest were Aussie V8’s.

10 Likes

How are you planning on connecting the groups?

This is the wheel I saw over a year ago with no markings

It’s finally out!

2 Likes

It’s not out, it says “PRE-ORDER”

(Those words mean offloading the risk onto the consumer because they’re not sure enough about their abilities to take the risk themselves)

@tomiboi this deck looks so metal. Is this a new design or an existing mold with a new cut?

3 Likes