šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Always wondered if that was on purpose or not, love them!

that murdered lacroixā€‹:eyes::thinking::eyes::thinking::eyes::thinking::eyes::thinking::fire:

but then I realized the @Adstars deck/enclosureā€¦WHEN AVAILABLE?!

1 Like

Yes. We glue together old trampa barrels to make rafts

heh. i always see black flag. nice to have that confirmed. :smiley:

3 Likes

On the semendeed? I think its about 50mm

1 Like

@Pedromedio is that your battery on top? That wire scares mešŸ¤£

1 Like

58km!!! on thaneā€¦ how do you keep your feet from diying? :rofl: :rofl:

Pics are awesome btw :star_struck:

1 Like

@That_Jamie_S_Guy itā€™s a range extender, main battery Is under the board, gives me 15 to 20 km more

It might look janky, but both connectors are in place with Duallock Velcro and also the wire is secure with it

@Oddcomo thanks, and yeah, once in a while I pause for like 30 seconds and walk around to make blood flow when the toes start to go numb

But honestly? I could easily ride double that, one day I will make a board that there is more endurance than me lol

3h riding is too little, I think my record is 6h, but less distance by going slower and with stops to eat

5 Likes

That molicel is probably bored to death lol

2 Likes

6 Likes

I bet it never needs to be recharged. Ever.

Iā€™ve had much, much smaller cells last a year or more ā€¦ with daily use.

1 Like

Iā€™d take this with a grain of salt from now on.

Iā€™ve now had to recharge my mini batt mod a couple times, and mine has about the same mAh as a single p42a

Thereā€™s really no amount of performance that can prevent accidentally leaving it on for 2 days.

1 Like

Leaving it on for 2 days isnā€™t really a big deal in my experience.

I wonder if there is a difference between the old and new PCBs for power consumption.

I think the difference for me is using parallel LiPo pouches from disposable vapes. Iā€™d trust a Li-Ion to be moreā€¦ Better

5 Likes

This is not the most jank set rigging I have used, technically its premium gear because its Whole foods brand :ok_hand:

3 Likes

EXWAY ā€œelevated by beansā€

4 Likes

The red beans make it go faster

1 Like

ā€œASS CLOWNā€ describes the shape of that glass perfectly :ok_hand:

I bet itā€™s really stable and hard to knock over once you down a few :clown_face:

3 Likes

I bet the circumference of that glass is taller than the height

2 Likes