🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

700 dollars. Still cheaper than a good antispark.

3 Likes

That’s awesome

2 Likes

How did groups 3 and 4 get so out of balance?

@Esk8erWolf
:thinking: :thinking:

Is this Chinesium, or were you abusing it?

1 Like

Chinesium. Forged steel replacement on order. So much for tapping hangers while binging Netflix

4 Likes

Ok the bright side, at least you don’t have a broken tap to extract

5 Likes

At least it’s not the tap that broke. :grimacing:

1 Like

Lol, that’s crazy, I’ve never seen that . Where did you get that handle? I want 10 of them, seriously. Cheap handle breaking before the tap👍🏼

8 Likes

It was part of a tap and die set I got 7-8years ago and always forget I have. I don’t think I ever used it but one time before, I usually buy the specific tap size I need.

Case in point, I was using a stanley m5 tap for the helicoil inserts although this set has an m5 tap. Now I don’t think I will be trusting the taps that came with that set.

2 Likes

precision trucks on budget board, look like aera geometry. hmmmmm promising

Yeah this Nasa version looks epic, such a pretty setup

Man that fits that deck perfectly!

4 Likes

It felt super cool dude.

I’m stoked to get on and ride it 5 miles at a time…

If you kick push you can probably get more range out of it lol.

Like pedaling an ebike.

1 Like
  1. lmao two people started writing in the pictures chat about this :laughing:
  2. how is no one talking about that bottom problem? How am I supposed to solve an algebra problem with drawing? :joy:

(IIIII IIIII)III

Is this what they expect?

2 Likes

What did anyone expect? It’s just a picture of words anyway.

OMG.

a.) solve it without math, just find find gia’s it’s an exact match … and mark the other one as ann’s
b.) like math, and do a) plus show to yourself that both add up to 16 and so ann’s is actually the other one.
c.) be scared of math and fail.

3 Likes

do you mean this one:?
this is not algebra, but i think what they want is for you to show you can break 5 and 8 into 3 numbers, 2 of which add to 10 (so, yeah, what you said). Im not really sure how this makes things easier, but it think its supposed to help reinforce that addition is commutative ig. idk.

2 Likes