šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

We have lacroix bushingsā€¦ i can get some adapters from Liam and ship to you in one orderā€¦

5 Likes

Youā€™re doing skatans work there al.
Iā€™d be keen for an adapter and bushing combo also.
Will need a reccomendation for bushing duro. 100kg plus gear. Churr

1 Like

Lemme see if i can arrange to get a few sets of the plates and ill report back

2 Likes

Yeah sorry, I realised later when i saw pics in another thread somewhere that what i thought was the front of your board, was actually the rear haha. So when i was talking about the radius rods, I saw it is setup as standard on the front. And they are the cross bar things. But yes, youā€™re correct in saying that where there attach to the collars they should be at a 90Ā° angle to the collar attachment.

1 Like

Weā€™re not gonna be getting any radium plates unfortunately.

1 Like

Encounter with a cellphone zombiešŸ¤¬. I shouldā€™ve stayed home and worked on my battery.

Ayy that looks exactly like me after a crash. Same gloves, same remote :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Daaamn the gloves saved you though for sure

1 Like

Nice
The v2
Now Le Knight

5 Likes

Thx, yeah I need a pair :call_me_hand:t6:

2 Likes

Time for Z.Mote :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well the reverse is possible. Hit me up if you want bushings with your adapters and Iā€™ll get some off Al and ship it together :+1:

Only reason we donā€™t stock them is because at least 3 other suppliers stock them in Australia alone so we arenā€™t likely to sell many bushings.

Saving our pennies for the big projects now as opposed to accessories for other brands products

11 Likes

wat dis?

2 Likes

Lol, the most ridiculously expensive loop key back when I had time for such shenanigans.

7 Likes

I still havenā€™t figured out how it works. Would you still solder that metal piece onto the xt90?

1 Like

but where did you get that metal thing?

I machined it from left over copper.
The little cutouts on the prongs were to accept the solder.

4 Likes

700 dollars. Still cheaper than a good antispark.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome

2 Likes

How did groups 3 and 4 get so out of balance?