🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Look might be worse but does a regular 50deg RKP base work? if not then a TKP base?

2 Likes

Or some sort of rectangular bracket with spacers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Im not positive, pivot area might get in the way.

Cut it off?

pivotcupcision

I like what you did to the handlebar there.

2 Likes

Haha cheers. I’ve never cord wrapped anything before but i gave it a red hot crack.

Battery died 1km from base and I had to walk it back today, so was grateful for yesterday’s work :rofl:

10 Likes

Looks good! Gotta thank yesterdays glyphiks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

GOD I’m so turned on

3 Likes

Somehow my bushing fell out and I only noticed it while I was going 40+mph, how I’m not in the hospital is beyond me, I went back through and couldn’t find it. No idea how it happened but it’s a good excuse to get the Lacroix bushing adapter.

2 Likes

You need the longer bolts too, those shorties won’t keep lacroix adapters in either

Yeah, the radium ones come with them

2 Likes

Bushing lock system👌

8 Likes

I can confirm, you will NOT be losing a shockblock with the riptide adapters and the riptide blocks feel fantastic.

4 Likes

Second this

1 Like

Been curious about trying riptide blocks in my matrix 2s in case anyone has some they’re not using and wants to unload…

You’ll need adaptors to do so properly. Got mine from Radium Performance.

1 Like

Yeah definitely. It just kills me that they don’t sell the damn bushings to go with the adaptors they’re meant for.

3 Likes

I bought the blocks directly from riptide. Their US shipping is the cheapest of any vendor I’ve seen.

3 Likes

It is 100% the fact that I have to place 2 separate orders from 2 companies just to try one upgrade that irks me.

9 Likes