🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Yep, ‘battle hardened’ but still slipped.

I needed to sand a little after this, but u get the idea.

4 Likes

Wow dude.
You might be better at breaking shit than I am.

Good work!!!

2 Likes

I’ve been banging this one hard for about 3 weeks now. Pretty addictive.

1 Like

7 Likes

Yeah fcatrs are already great, and bloody beetroots are just fun

1 Like

Every one of these decks seems to break like that

bq76952…nice!
Amazed you found enough of them for production.

2 Likes

Have to ask my college but a few weeks ago the 1000 unit price was good and lead time was 1 day.
This is the prototype, we are doing the project together with Dr. Martin Jäger from Hamburg.
Next step will be a reseign with a few more features like separate charge port, moisture sensor, Wake-up-over CAN and more.
If you like to see special features or need a BMS for projects please let me know.

3 Likes

What markets are you planning to sell this to? Any ISO specific certifications?

Do tell me more!

2 Likes

The BMS will be in general all kind of LEVs.

We will be compatible with UN38.3, EN15194, and IEC 62133-2:2017
What ISO you are looking for ?
What´s your application ?

You can also contact me by private message.

1 Like

Mostly curious as I’m in the cusp of creating something kind of similiar :smiley:
We’re looking at NXPs stuff tho. LEVs, dont you need to comply with ISO26262 then? Or is it an exception

EN15194 us for the EBikes and IEC 62133-2:2017 for Lithium battery safety requirements.
Automotive like ISO26262 is not important for us right now.

I know this here from NXP

1 Like

It’s my new Pantheon Pramayana build! :yum:

Unity, Nug Puck, 12s2p P26A, LTT, eBoosted 18" enclosure, Paris TKP, dual Loaded Unlimited hubs

I kept it double dropped and tried to make everything as low profile as possible, I have no ground clearance but I can still make it over speed bumps and people are shocked when they realize it’s actually electric

Eskated are illegal here so I want something super low profile and this was the best I could do, also it’s really small and easy to carry around which is a nice change of pace after a 42" off road board

2 Likes

LinusTechTips? What do they make for esk8?

1 Like

*LLT

3 Likes

Show us more pics!

the enclosure shape is giving me Teamgee vibes

1 Like

Those are the old enclosures, but they were made by the same factory that produces the Teamgee enclosures. Lycaon board’s metal enclosures are identical to the Teamgee ones on the outside, and they’re very solid enclosures but just the battery one was way too small and then the esc enclosure was just a few millimeters too small for the FESC6.6

I just wanted to post the old photos from when I painted the deck since the next step on my build will take a few days. Most of that time is waiting for paint or epoxy to cure :weary:

13 Likes