🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

EBL TC-X Pro It’s pretty nice, but it only discharges at .5A

1 Like

So… who did TeamGee have to fuck to get a deal with VW? Cus I hear that @jack.luis will do anything to help the company :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Looks like about 11 - 15 months between charges with daily use. And if you don’t use it every day, might as well just take the charge circuit out because you’ll probably never need it :sweat_smile:

I use it every day the weather permits, and these cells are 1.84Wh each so yeah I’d say about a full month if I don’t turn it off ever.

Looks like a uhh…sticky situation

3 Likes

I had a proof that hot unplugging and hot plugging of phase wire don’t kill vesc based esc :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Did that light come like it is with the trucks or did you make it?

1 Like

Why would you park your boards next to a dead body like that? SMH, the disrespect :triumph:

1 Like

I used a zip tie and some velcro tape to attach the light below.

OLIGHT Seemee 30 Bike Lights, 30 Lumens Tail Light 800m Viewable Range, 230 Degree Visibility USB Rechargeable Lights, IPX6 Waterproof Rating, Road and Urban Cyclists https://a.co/d/eXH4cCK

1 Like

This is how I mounted mine.

Edit: credit to @Creavenger for the general idea and the file of the blue part

7 Likes

Your solution is awesome. I really need to get a 3d printer.

My solution isn’t as clean, but it works and it’s easily removable for charging the light.

8 Likes

Nice! What stops it from popping out into the bushing area?

1 Like

Idk if it’s a mind trick or what but it looks like the light is touching one can and far from the other somehow.

1 Like

This screw holding the 2 piece together

Baseplate is in between them

2 Likes

These pictures from @Creavenger show it a bit better

I just adapted it for use with mbs trucks.

3 Likes

Where share?

1 Like

Brians Version for Trampa:

Mine not published yet.

4 Likes

Please tag me when you do. Been looking to replace my rear brake light for a bit now and this looks nice.

2 Likes

I need to print mine again to check if i modified it afterwards making it fit, since i’m a lazy designer that never measures or if it fits right away.

2 Likes