šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Every Bajaboard / Ecomobl owner starts looking away

8 Likes

See below haha - but yes I 3D printed it

Not quite - itā€™s the AMS on the Carbon X1

Thatā€™s an impressive machine, no wonder your prints look so fucking mint :smile:

1 Like

I just received it two days ago and its amazing! How long does one hub and back take to print on your machine?

3 Likes

depends on the hubs, the y-type takes 10h at really fast printing and 14h with a quality finish.

1 Like

Twinsies.

Well.
I just got home the elbow pads.

I am liking them pretty well.

I love you the kneepadsā€¦ So easy to put on.

1 Like

@frankthedragon

2 Likes

O.o oh

I printed one hub and one back with the color inā€¦ 5hr 30 mins

5 Likes

u have one hell of a fast printer, hows ur new toy

1 Like

Itā€™s ridiculous - also, correction, tool, because it will be making me money in the near future haha

Iā€™m very happy with it so far

2 Likes

3d printing money doesnā€™t count as making money ya know

7 Likes

Holy shit thats hella fast. I have a direct extruder so it naturally goes a bit slower but daaaaamnā€¦ 5h? At 100% infill? Thats amazing. :smiley:

@Venom121212

1 Like

Theyā€™ll never know

1 Like

Yeah direct drive on mine too - not 100% infill tho I did 80 with Gyroid Iā€™m pretty sure

There is not a lot of infill zone in this print and I did 4 walls

This printer out of the box is about on par with some of the fastest Vorons

1 Like

Yeah if you increase the perimeter count it should be fineā€¦

Damn Iā€™m a bit envious, I could waste sooooo much more filament if I had one too. :smiley: I hope it serves you well! So fast a with direct drive too, gawd damn

1 Like

Nice! Theyā€™re far easier to put on than the old pads, but I need to get used to them. For some reason the calf straps are ridiculously short, even though the rest fit fine. Theyā€™re also a little more restrictive than skate pads, but the added protection is worth it.

2 Likes

brb just gonna take out a loan to setup a 3d printing factory

1 Like

I did this on Joshā€™s recommendation @monsterbuilder

May be worth a try for you.
Or make it worseā€¦
But I use them like thatā€¦

2 Likes

Might be worth a shot, wonā€™t be able to try them on for a few weeks due to an upcoming trip, but walking around in them the problem felt more like the straps were too tight, even with as minimal Velcro holding on as possible. It causes the end of the pad to dig in a bit, but I think it should loosen after a while as it breaks in. It was weird because when I measured I should have been squarely in the middle of the L/XL range, so it should have been a perfect fit.

1 Like