šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

RKPā€™s on a mountainboard?

1 Like

Wild

Im so mad such a jackass scammer has such pretty motors. I REALLY want a set of them but i refuse to contribute to him. Anyone ever do any digging to try and find the direct source? The rest of the motors on the market are all so generic and boring.

6 Likes

I feel this, because Iā€™ve needed exactly what a Unity offers a few times in the past, but just couldnā€™t bring myself to pay a scammer.

Iā€™ll keep an eye out for you.

5 Likes

Vinyl wrap on motors goes a long way. Thatā€™s what @poastoast does on his builds

4 Likes

Oh my!!! Thatā€™s pretty sexy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dream drivetrain right there

1 Like

That deck is tipped only 20Ā° but Iā€™m interested in seeing how it goes

1 Like

Wow, new land surf tires ?

I think Linny bought them from someone else that had extra, maybe ufoskada or something

3 Likes

:alien: Yeah buddy! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Lol, yeah Iā€™m on the hunt for 1-3/4 to 2 inch torx screws

You can already see the bottom left one starting to strip

Phillips screws: disappointing craftsmen & tradesmen since 1932

3 Likes

FTFY

1 Like

Not disappointing the Phillips Screw Company :rofl:

Everyone else though

1 Like

Everyone: Hey! This screw is terrible! Great! Letā€™s use it everywhere!

1 Like

huh thatā€™s odd, it seems that 10-32 torx flat head machine screws over 1in just donā€™t really exist in the wild. 10min of internet searching didnā€™t get anythingā€¦

now im totally biased, but i think this could be a potential solution:

+

1 Like

lol very true. i guess ā€œeveryone without financial incentiveā€ would be more accurate

1 Like

I feel like it makes sense from a manufacturing perspective, itā€™s a cheap screw that will automatically cam out when done, used for products that arenā€™t designed to be disassembled so who cares if it strips. It just needs to hold things together.