🖼️🛹 Reply to "Analog Pictures and Nothing Else!"

this orange pusher man… it looks so low and smooth, i could glide all day on that.

2 Likes

I had electrified it, and then went back to analog because it was too good of a board to sacrifice like that lol

It is super fun to ride cuz of the TKPs. Can carve all day!

2 Likes

I was really surprised riding some of Landyachtz hawgs wheels, they seem super solid for sliding, pushing around, etc. I ride the Ez hawgs but they’re probably too small for your dropcat, maybe check out the 70mm boss hawgs or zombie hawgs.
Remember Lil hoot and 70mm hoot are great beginner slide wheels, they’re a little icy but great for learning. Seems to be sold out everywhere, muirskate took them out of their shop too.
I’ve heard S9 butterballs are good.
Anything with a 30-40mm contact patch, centerset, rounded lip, and stoneground finish will do. Probably go for 78a ish.
I really enjoy slide wheels for pushing too, they feel super fast and are so much fun to carve with.

3 Likes

Much appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Would also recommend Powell Peralta Snakes if you can find them in stock. They slide really well even at low speeds, yet are super durable and don’t flatspot easily unlike Butterballs. Only downside I’ve found is they like to chunk if you accidentally slam against a curb or something. Nothing superglue can’t fix.

2 Likes

lol was just about to ask this too, I’ve got other tabs open on it already

1 Like

Why not just route the bottom out for the wires? Can cover it with FG or CF.

the way I ride, i’d bottom it out a lot. I need top box or integrated wires,

Yeah so remove some material from the bottom to house the wires, and then cover it with a composite material or some rigid plastic?

Do you have a Bustin Sportster yet?

1 Like

I have an older one on my wall, Jake made a hub drive board with it with some hummies years ago. I really liked the feel of it. I think it had a space cell on it.

2 Likes

Basically still me after 5 years of esk8.

6 Likes

You leave the Mongos alone. :disappointed:

Such a bully

1 Like
3 Likes

im gonna learn how to properly push over the summer. My vanguard has been converted to a pushboard since it’s life as electric is p. much over.

3 Likes

7 Likes

That is seriously impressive :sweat_smile:

1 Like

MONGOMANNNNN!

3 Likes

Fuck yeah finally a Sk8 the Infinity reference!

1 Like

I am so jealous of both of you… damn I miss my old 36" lizard hollowtech :’(

4 Likes