🖼️🛹 Reply to "Analog Pictures and Nothing Else!"

So would this be called a skateboard or a scooter… or some devilish hybrid.
The rear truck is only hanging on by two bolts too :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Scootboard

2 Likes

Just drop cat things… those wheels look so damn good with the blue deck btw.

I just ordered a 38 seeker to possibly electrify, or maybe I’ll make it my slide board, we’ll see :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There’s a really awesome slide guy here in Cincinnati by the name of Owen Campbell that runs intro slide courses I keep meaning to check out.

I made a Facebook account just to join the group and posted a picture of some of the skateboards I had and asked which would be the best starter board to learn to slide and some random member made a shitty comment about how I need to stop buying boards. I told him I didn’t appreciate the big dick energy and got booted day 1 :expressionless:

9 Likes

They booted you for that? I thought you were being kind…
There is no such thing as too many boards :pouting_cat:
You should show them @glyphiks awesome collection if they think you have too many :sweat_smile:

Throw some slide wheels on your drop cat and it will be a slide machine! I found learning stand up slides easier than glove down ones.

1 Like

And then tell them that he hardly rides any of them :rofl:

3 Likes

Any recommendations for slide wheels to try?

2 Likes

@longhairedboy isn’t the Shrike a rowdy little fucker? I love mine.

2 Likes

yess indeedy. I love mine, it’s everything I want in a pusher. might put some akashas on it.

2 Likes

Sooooo this was electric
Then the wire running inside of the deck started disintegrating
So now it’s a pushboard.

1 Like

disintegrated from the deck flexing for a bunch of miles?
that griptape is sweet though

1 Like

Nope, the wire heatshrink is just disintegrating and I don’t know why. Can’t remove the frit (for obvious reasons) so I can’t fix it. This beautiful thing will live on without motors.

2 Likes

That griptape​:weary: such an amazing sight :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ha, I know that one! :smiley:

2 Likes

this orange pusher man… it looks so low and smooth, i could glide all day on that.

2 Likes

I had electrified it, and then went back to analog because it was too good of a board to sacrifice like that lol

It is super fun to ride cuz of the TKPs. Can carve all day!

2 Likes

I was really surprised riding some of Landyachtz hawgs wheels, they seem super solid for sliding, pushing around, etc. I ride the Ez hawgs but they’re probably too small for your dropcat, maybe check out the 70mm boss hawgs or zombie hawgs.
Remember Lil hoot and 70mm hoot are great beginner slide wheels, they’re a little icy but great for learning. Seems to be sold out everywhere, muirskate took them out of their shop too.
I’ve heard S9 butterballs are good.
Anything with a 30-40mm contact patch, centerset, rounded lip, and stoneground finish will do. Probably go for 78a ish.
I really enjoy slide wheels for pushing too, they feel super fast and are so much fun to carve with.

3 Likes

Much appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Would also recommend Powell Peralta Snakes if you can find them in stock. They slide really well even at low speeds, yet are super durable and don’t flatspot easily unlike Butterballs. Only downside I’ve found is they like to chunk if you accidentally slam against a curb or something. Nothing superglue can’t fix.

2 Likes

lol was just about to ask this too, I’ve got other tabs open on it already

1 Like