repair - focbox

Hi!

My Focbox is dead, can anyone here help with a repair?

/Oliver

A location would be helpful

Also what “focbox”?

Focbox single or focbox unity

2 Likes

Sup Oliver, there are several people here who can repair a focbox, but you need to provide more information about the problem, your location and what model you have, as there are quite a few. Are you using a Focbox Unity?

2 Likes

I’m sorry guys I just forgot info!
It’s a focbox unity+ from massive stator
I’m based in Denmark and I can ship it within the EU

@seaborder can help you out (:

3 Likes

You know you’re sponsoring Al qaida right?

6 Likes

yeah post some pics or send pm - got everything here except the 8301 chip (chip crisis is killling it), lets hope its not cause this chip and just logic stuff :point_up:t2:

2 Likes

Do you how know the MakerX DV6 Pro compares to the Massive Stator Focbox Unity+?
I see a few of these posts about the Focbox either needs repair or threw someone off a board.
I’m about to change my ESC + BMS in my board but im very hesitant what to say. Seems like people have a lot of different opinions…

I was thinking of doing the Focbox Unity because it just seems so easy to set up. Then I could use my current 10S battery and get a 12S battery and be able to set it up on the go with the Focbox, but im afraid itll throw me off my board when I drive very high speeds… Thats why I was thinking of getting a DV6 Pro, but that one needs a PC to be configured.

Oh the struggle lol

nah just get a Bluetooth module and you’re set. Makerx sells one too.

DV6 pro is based on an improved hardware architecture, and it is built like a , t a n k

2 Likes

Oh really?? So i can basically get a tank that i can use both S10 and S12 on the go?! :smile:

1 Like

Unity/tenka is a decent piece of hardware, Guy selling em is a crook tho, so naaah, but each to thier own.

I berly ever set up esc over the phone so No opinion there :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I changed up from two consecutive Unitys that were constantly blowing and throwing faults to a DV6 Pro and I couldn’t be happier. It is indeed built like a tank. I had to detune my throttle curve and ramping times because the thing is like a fucking monster. I really didn’t expect such a big difference in performance. Strong recommendation.

2 Likes