RedEmber Boards Club

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

Hi @kook I’m here!

8 Likes

Hi Brother!!

RedEmber how is the best way to obtain one? waiting list and price + shipping to So. Ca.

3 Likes

I’ll DM ya. thx!

4 Likes

I hit 27mph last night uphill :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Here is my Obeah. Didn’t get to choose the color as it was a gift. But, I love the shape and feel of this board.

12 Likes

By far my favorite deck, even without the grip(working on glass frit) it still looks your feet in perfectly. Ignore the wires mess those motors where temporary and had extra long motor cables, has 6380s now

The length is perfect and I still have room to grow a little

9 Likes

Yewww :love_you_gesture: Board looks siiiick!

The colors work perfectly :heart_eyes: Just finished printing one of your wheel pulleys :crazy_face:

I know this board :wink:

6 Likes

GraveFixedFinwhale-max-1mb

11 Likes

Yours is a bludgeon right?

What enclosure did you use again? I need to get one. I just got on the list for one of these decks :thinking:

1 Like

Yes

I have a psychotiller altered wedge, but they are difficult to get your hands on.

We really need to get one too @eBoosted so he can make an enclouser I just don’t know if we have enough people interested

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: kids growing a pair I see . I’m still testing everything I haven’t turned up the discharge or motors yet.

2 Likes

Yeah, with psychotiller not really doing enclosures anymore, there’s kinda a hole in the enclosure market it seems.

Well, I’ve got some time. I’ll figure it out

6 Likes

Makes me want to start making enclosures in my garage…

7 Likes

Do it. !!!

2 Likes

Please do ittt!!!

1 Like

We still have @BigBen and @eBoosted so there is goodness still.

4 Likes

Plus Alan is finishing up a DS 44 enclosure right now.

4 Likes

But do either of them really have any solid offerings that fit the bludgeon as well as the altar wedge did?

2 Likes

The shipment containing car parts and the busting sportster, redember 44" and Xapham, is departing from Miami on Monday, should be here by the end of the week

8 Likes