Random Great Deals 2020 [Serious]

PM me your postcode?

are you sure it doesn’t let shipping to US it seems like it’s fine with it to me

1 Like

170$ if you order on AliExpress any time from US warehouse including some nossles and magnatic printing sheet. There should be a better deal for Black Friday I hope.

1 Like

Yea when I put in my full address it said it couldn’t ship to me.

Weird, I’ll try it again and see

Yep, Says “No shipping options found for: my address:”

2 Likes

Torqueboards Black Friday deals going live

6 Likes

Kinda disappointed by it tbh.

4 Likes

@Xsynatic What were you expecting?

5 Likes

Everything free. Geeze. What a let down.

28 Likes

Dexter should be paying us for taking this stuff off his hands.

12 Likes

Not quite sure. Deals on other things than the current ones. Don’t get me wrong, its great that you even give people the chance to save money. Maybe my expectations are set to high in general.

1 Like

@Xsynatic lol that doesn’t really say much. :smiley:

6 Likes

What he is trying to say,
we neeeed the torquebox (v)esc 6.6 as Black Friday deal for an Apple and an egg :nerd_face::raised_hands::point_up:
@torqueboards

11 Likes

I can’t figure out what is the discounts in your Black Friday offer. Are the prices lower than usual? I really don’t know.

3 Likes

They’re kinda but not really. Ya know?

3 Likes

So like same as regular email offers?! :unamused:

It is a bit unclear as currently implemented. But check the price on the 6355s.

4 Likes

The dual motor mechanical is $100 off I think and the at wheel kit is $50 off. Seems pretty good

4 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s because it’s the “early access black friday” thing. But it’s kinda like when you walk through a clearance sale and find an automatic potato peeler for $30 when it was originally $200 and you’re thinking… “that’s cool I guess” and you walk away

6 Likes

From 90$ to 60$ but 260kv and says sold out.

Edit and 260kv?? Must have been out of stock for a long time or there was only 1 left and it sold.

1 Like

Currently, we got rid of the PRO Kits, Batteries as we’re revamping all of it so no deals on those parts.

Focusing on offering a more complete kit/complete.

So as for anything crazy probably not going to happen this year.

We’ll have a few deals on motors but won’t be until on Black Friday.

@Andy87 - We’re not releasing the ESC yet. We’ll have a beta launch soon for more testing. We’ll make a post for it. I definitely want more miles ridden and more people testing.

@Tamatoa - Not all deals are up yet only some.

17 Likes