Radium Performance

We can do a group buy. If we can get enough interest for 15 sets Radium can make up the difference in cost to get 3 different sizes. Any less than that and we are diverting funds mostly towards developing our wheels at the moment.

Would you be interested in buying a pair of 10mm bore, 20mm wide HTD5M steel pulleys for $50AUD / 34USD? Select preffered size(s) if interested.

• 14T, 20mm wide, 10mm bore
  • 16T, 20mm wide, 10mm bore
  • 18T, 20mm wide, 10mm bore
  • 20T, 20mm wide, 10mm bore

0 voters

Standard (2-3 week) shipping to USA is 20.5AUD / 14USD

1 Like

Prototipo risers now available:

6 Likes

This gasket is first class.

1 Like

Amen. Used a couple of them now, 100% recommend

2 Likes

Can do custom thickness on request, although I suggest doing a group buy of 3 or more to keep cost down since the rubber is 1sqm minimum order and like $35 cost just to cut the sheet off the roll.

I know 12mm should be good for double stack 18650 with no BMS ontop, and for double 2170 with BMS in electronics compartment you need about 25mm… which has been done but you need through bolts to get things to line up. Could get away with 20mm if battery was built slim with all wires running down the sides.

4 Likes

Can you do one for a boundmotor octopus?

If you can get me a vector file of the gasket I’ll cut it but I don’t have a design for anything other than proto which took me a while to get perfect

1 Like

does this offer extend to any enclosure?

2 Likes

Yep just keep in mind the rubber is expensive if cutting only one gasket

1 Like

Just got this belt length calculator up and running on our site. Let us know what you think!

10 Likes

Also now stocking these really nice Weipu SA12 connnectors:

5 Likes

I wish it was a normal text input box instead of a drop-down selector, but otherwise I love it! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah I thought that at first too, but using it on my phone (which I always am with belt calculators) I find the drop downs to be really good.

1 Like

Second this

Why Not Both GIFs | Tenor

What’s the estimated effort for installing Radium motors on Jump Drives? I’m assuming some shaft modification would be required, right?

You’d need to cut a circlip channel I think, maybe reduce shaft length

1 Like

only if you want to secure it via the circlip method. Otherwise loctite like every other gear.

3 Likes

Helical…

Would not recommend unless you wanna see your pinion turn into a hole saw.

4 Likes

My bn motor plates concur

3 Likes