Question about AT Trampa type build

Motor mounts need to fit to your trucks first.
If you stay in a motor size class like 50xx or 63xx the bolt pattern usually also fit and is for all motors the same (50xx is different from 63xx but a 6355 motor has same bolt pattern than a 6384 motor, usually). 80xx motors unfortunately a bit different, so you really need to look if your motors also fit to the mounts.

In fact you don’t need to print or cnc anything by your own in general. You can get all parts from people and vendors around here.
If you have difficulties to find something, just start a thread or mention it in your build thread and I’m sure we will find the proper part for you.

Little hard to tell from the epic slow video, about how fast are you hitting those jumps? 20+ mph?

what gear drive works with 9" tyres and mbs truck?

Good estimate yeah something like that. The problem in most dirt parks is that it’s not possible to ride faster because it’s made for bicycles so narrow trails and not enough space between the jumps to accelerate. I would need more speed on the first jump but that’s not possible there. My dream would be a “flat” park with wide trails and different kickers / landing zones so you can adjust and catch the perfect speed. But that won’t happen.

The MBS Fivestar hub is for 8" and 9" tires, I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s the same bolt pattern as Rockstar II. And there are the E-Toxx Offset hubs, very limited edition for now but that gonna change.

2 Likes

you not tempted to go find a nice quite place and make your jump track with one of these? :wink:

2 Likes

Very tempted, can you send it to me? Also please pay shipping I’m broke.

This is the cheap reality :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ive an acre and a half of land behind my house. I cleared the weeds and grass, made a little track so I could practice dirt slides. The second time I slid into a massive pile of German Shepherd crap, I said never mind.

FYI, I have a massive German Shepherd that makes massive piles of German Shepherd crap :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

Awesome! That sounds like a dream (not the pile of German Shepherd crap :rofl:). I wish I had such a place to work on but I live in the city. Close to me is a big grassland with a multitute of different piles of crap, not only German Shepherd :joy:

2 Likes