QB26800 100pc Order

Who is using these cells atm?

3 Likes

@Skyart made a 12s5p pack in his big boi trampa build

range monsters,
unfortunately available amps are just a little about 30qs hence the need for an extra p group.

3 Likes

Were looking good. Just need someone to get maybe 2 dozen by someone. Im getting a concrete shipping quote now

2 Likes

Yes can confirm 12s5p, these however are not ideal for esk8, waaaaay too big! Will work better in a top mount box.

1 Like

Yeah basically their niche is for boards with lots of room and a small budget

2 Likes

Or something stupid like this…

It’s like the cheaper/less powerful/similar range version of a 12S6P 40T and two Unities.

2 Likes

Those two “unitys” how much current are you pushing through each? Thinking of using in a 4wd dd build

1 Like

Thats what Ill be doing
2 unitys, and a 12s5p of these

The battery should be happiest @ 40A/pack, so 18-22 battery amps/corner @ 10S, 35-40 motor amps. Barely pushing the maker-X duals at all, should still be plenty of power to overwhelm DKP trucks.

1 Like

I have some of these the current rating is exaggerated. They sag very quickly. I would rate them no more that 10 amps

Can you quantify the sag? the tests seem to indicate they have the equivalent sag of 30qs?
nevermind let me upload seperate

1 Like

Hmmm that would be a non-starter for me. I already have plenty of cheap high AH cells that sag bad…

I have them connected to my inverter when I push more than 12 AMP per cell the voltage on the front of the inverter dips, this doesn’t happen with a similar 38120 pack. It’s definately not what they claim. Capacity wise it’s close to what they claim. Not very scientific just an observation.

2 Likes

Can you be more specific than “similar”? Sorry just so we have some data point. Minor pack configuration in terms of cell group sizes could make a big difference here. All cells sag when loaded, it’s just a question of how much and how quickly they recover obviously.

Heres Some Science. Not trying to knock @Movation but numbers under load test are good

2 Likes

My point is they are not a real 30 amp capable cell, 20 maybe but the sag is less than desirable in an esk8. If you use 4p ok doable. 2p no way

1 Like

I’m sure he’s not taking it like that.

Inverters, especially import ones, are interesting case anyway, many of them do not handle in-rush current requirements of certain things, like microwave ovens, induction motors, etc worth a shit, and they’ll spike insane amps initially which will cause a momentary dip below their cutoff threshold, especially with 12V inverters…

I’d be curious to hear about the specifics, but yeah I’ve got a 12V 4k watt import inverter that’s very good for the most part on one pack, that’s running high end commercial LifePo4 drop ins that can handle big amps, that can’t run a 1200watt microwave because of this.

Yes ok. I agree @Movation on that they are a 20A cell in practive

1 Like

Hmm well maybe I need 12 more then. Was gonna try these for a emtb build with a top box… Opinions? :thinking:

1 Like

Thats what Im doing exactly.

If you do get more then we can go ahead and order.

2 Likes