Psychotiller six shooters

What would be the shipped price to 96819?

Medium flat rate is about $13

1 Like

Iā€™m ahead of everyone.

8 Likes

what are you doing now with this thinly veiled account?

2 Likes

Iā€™m having a hard time putting a price on them. I feel like Iā€™m not done with them yet, and yet I donā€™t plan to use them anytime soon.

Better someone more local to you to sell you a set.

1 Like

Glad you could join us. I bumped your account so you can message and post freely.

Welcome, totally new person we donā€™t know yet!

9 Likes

nonce

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my Australian cousin Bret. Heā€™s like me but more of a twat

6 Likes

Hmmm. Ok letā€™s try sender. . . @Sender would you like to sell me your six shooters?

1 Like

Let me see if I can find them. I am using some of them. I think Inhave a few sets around. I know at least one set is Mikeā€™s.

This place is a minefield of parts. I do know if I have them, I donā€™t have tubes. But do have tires.

4 Likes

Runs in the family, does it? :rofl:

8 Likes

is that why heā€™s upside down and crayolaā€™d out?

4 Likes

I donā€™t want you thinking itā€™s me

2 Likes

When are you going to do a garage sale?

2 Likes

Not until I get to go through all of it :grin:

1 Like

I like having buklshit everywhere. Makes me feel more comfortable.

Building some stuff for friends lately too and using stuff.

Actually paying a kid who works for us at the climbing gym in a custom complete. We had a bunch of demolition to do on an old site and he is logging hours. I told him his build is $1500 and I am paying him $15 bucks an hour in ā€œSender Skateboard Money.ā€

Banging deal for a $2000 or more board and to hang out, smoke weed, and sling a sledge hammer for 100 hous.

He is psyched.

I say kid, he is 23.

8 Likes

Too bad, i envy that ā€œkidā€ that looks like a job i could be good at.

@mmaner you joke but I was also looking forward to your own garage sale. Between you 2 there must be so many parts.

Edit.
except I quit smoking.

3 Likes

Our parts are fairly fluid. Lol.

Shit going back and forth constantly.

3 Likes

2 Likes

They really do. I bet we could build an entire esk8 using only parts that we donā€™t know who they belong too :grin:

3 Likes