Psychotiller killshot 12s7p [huge price drop]

Just gathering all the parts to build this beast will break his asking price plus much more. Let alone time it takes to put shit together!!
Honestly. I don’t understand how this board is still up in the market! Some people don’t recognize a good deal when they see one! They would much rather drop over 2k on an evolve/boosted board before they even consider buying a beast like this one

2 Likes

That’s where the money is. Also someone experienced to make these fire hazards safe

Selling completes here is always harder, we are like scavengers that always ask sellers to part it out.

5 Likes

Location?

Good point haha

@Agressivstreetlamp

2 Likes

All of the Bay Area to be exact :+1:t3:

1 Like

Hm shit, tbh, why not part out at this point. ? If I didnt have to ship it to LA, I would buy it, keep battery and motors for my MTB and part the rest. Hate me for that but damn

1 Like

Shhhhheeeeiiiiittt… how bout 5 easy payments of 349.99??

4 Likes

branding. A “@Psychotiller” board is worth more than it’s parts alone because of the person who built up that reputation. Sold in the DIY marker is hard because many of us can just build this stuff, thus we are the vultures who want to pick at the parts.

FB group and local group rides would be a better place to get this sold, $1,700 is a steal!

3 Likes

I get that, but at 1700, the parts are worth more than the whole. What Im getting at is, if he cant sell it for 2k he shouldn’t sell it at all. Letting it go for 1700 makes no sense if somebody can strip it and make a couple hundred bucks.

do this, but ask 2K, with a little salesmanship, this thing will go for 2K

It makes sense if his time is worth more than that

1 Like

Im not saying do this instead of your day job haha, but I digress.
It’s a steal

glws

1860 lol taking the low range numbers (which I think is fair). Not debating the value, just your math :wink: And part of the reason I asked is, if psycho sold it as a complete it’s worth more than diy built, right? A few benjamins at least.

If this were available when I started I might not have all these fine skills and knowledge and 3 rooms full of tools and spare parts.

And I want to be clear, I’m not shitposting this fine sales thread. Trying to highlight the value.

$2300 with 12s5p. 2 more p groups worth maybe another $200-300? Extra abec11 107s with pulleys worth another $200?

4 Likes

How would one ship a 12s7p battery?

It would be ground shipping. Doubtful OP would ship it separately from board itself

3 Likes

Can you ship it to near Sydney, Australia? If so I’m very interested, what would shipping costs look like?

4 Likes

Yes, with battery price on the conservative side.

@Dareno

Can you share the painful ballpark?

2 Likes

I must have missed the news, but when did a 2nd version get announced? Are these no longer prone to snapping like in that 1 picture shared a while ago?

They are the same just without the counterbore. Thus less weak points. Idk if it was announced but I saw them when he came up to SF for Cannonball a few weeks ago.

3 Likes