Project Noahs Ark

if its easy to do just do it. I still remember everyone crying when .builders was down last time but so far nobody really did anything but talk how it could be done to prevent the feared information loss. (I’m exaggerating ;)) Youre the n-th person that wants to use a crawler but nobody gave a link to a mirror yet. I’m pretty sure that everything could be rewritten, maybe even better, in case the other forum dies but at least I started to save threads that are important to me.

3 Likes

Just glanced at this thread and wanted to suggest something I have used and had success with in the past. If I had an interest in backing up that site I would have already.

1 Like

@visnu777
is the list above sites you have already grabbed or are they a key list we should collectively work to archive?
is there a repository where we should post the captured files?

1 Like

It’s what I’ve already done

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. do we have a central location where the downloaded site directories should be collectively stored?

2 Likes

Not yet, I’ll collect it, see first post :wink:

1 Like

@visnu777

Michael,
@Juddymuddy seems to have captured the builders website, perhaps Mr. Stanley can help with your project here.

1 Like

I deleted it on accident, It included everything including photos not sure bout links. Did it using the HTT website copier, only downside is there is no search ability.

2 Likes

Nothing is going to close it down more than traffic from everyone trying to copy it

3 Likes

Next time upload it somewhere before you do anything else :sob:

1 Like

Builders down again

3 Likes

Literally came here to ask to save a thread before this happened again…

2 Likes

Oh nooooo :scream: we have to save the priceless content, how can we do that? Scnr :rofl:

1 Like

just hang about see who the administrators for them will be ask see if they would sell the data for a nominal fee :wink:

Its back up for me

1 Like

Was reading a thread and it went down again…
esk8buildersdown

1 Like

Are they paying it by the day now? This is so odd.

2 Likes

aand its online again :thinking:

maybe someones crawler is DDOSing it XD

@yelnats8j @Juddymuddy
you still printing stuff? I want one of these!

GT2B “baby buffalo” Mod Case (3D Printable Thumb Throttle Case) - Esk8 Electronics - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board (9.7 MB)

edit: something not right