Post your Instagram name

1 Like
4 Likes

A friend and I run this one, lots of fun to do

1 Like

Some ESK8 stuff, some random stuff.

2 Likes

Might include some game dev stuff and 3D models. More eSk8 as of late.

Just started some weeks ago, but motivated to post regularly in future some more of my esk8 stuff

8 Likes

I haven’t posted in a while but I’m still lurking around. I have no idea how to share my Instagram profile so I’ll just do it this way.

@Frankenknolly is my Instagram name also. Some rides with my son and commuting pics in there.

1 Like

This?

2 Likes

Yeah, how?? And Thanks!!

1 Like

I just was searching for your name than right up corner share link.
By your own I think you can make it just by sharing a link to one of your pictures

1 Like

Kspenc00

4 Likes
4 Likes

I just followed all of you! Haha mine is

1 Like

Here’s mine !

I just got the insta360 One X yesterday and looking to push out more content on my ID :smiley:

2 Likes

I think you need another gshock and you’re not eating enough.

I seriously want one of those gshock rangeman.

1 Like

Nice topic man :+1: ours is @thurbolt

A happy newbie here, I did it, changed the boring text link into that, thanks @BillGordon , problem solved @Jun

2 Likes

I shared my instagram link and it does not show my instagram photo and summary like you do… Why :pleading_face::pleading_face:

You mean me bro?
I have small wrist but a huge tummy :frowning:
Gonna work on making the tummy smaller :smile:

The rangeman is great, I used to have all of the colorway previously, all 16 or 17 of them but sold most of them now due to real life commitments :blush:

2 Likes

Not sure why is that bro, I just type mine in like the other guys only :thinking:

Try remove the https maybe?

1 Like

I tried it bro, no change… ok lets accept it as it is, I dont wanna bother our men here :slight_smile: