Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

Just some info: I ordered from https://oksunmate.en.alibaba.com/ last week, they asked me about color options and sent them out last saturday (19.06). I received them in europe this wednesday (23.06), so ~4 days shipping from china. Color me impressed.

2 Likes

Hello
I’m looking for a wheel / tyre not for off road but for road / footpath about 100mm h by 60 w? If they exist?
Thank you

Pneumatic or polyurethane?

Pneumatic?

I don’t think any exist that are that small and wide. The smallest ones I’ve seen are the 125mm powerslide ones for roller blades, but they’re quite narrow. At that size, I think you’ll only be able to find airless.

3 Likes

Exactly on that topic look at these

do those look like that same 120mm size?

2 Likes

do you know if they will fit the etoxx hubs?

1 Like

Wht wheels are these?
Will they fit the etoxx offset hubs?
Kr and thx

They look like kaly.nyc Phatty 200x75 tires for the Kaly Hellcat Bx wheels

1 Like

Thx man ill check them out

Seems like this is the original brand

1 Like

anyone tried these? think they would be a decent alternative to mbs T3’s?

1 Like

Yeah I got one batch of those and they felt weirdly thin to me.

If you’ve ever tried the mbs T1s, they feel a lot like those but wore out too quickly for my liking… Much like the t1s

3 Likes

you tried the clever tires right? what psi did you run them at? I know it says 35psi on the tire but I am wondering is it safe to go slightly beyond that. I ask because the w/km on these is shit. I ran my T3 tires at like 40-50 psi and got way better range.

1 Like

Yeah I pump those up to 40-45 and have wondered if I could go higher. I need to wear some ear muffs before I try.

2 Likes

sunmate vs tmpa compatibility check

3 Likes

any recommendations for 6" tires on rockstars?
I’m new to pnummies.

2 Likes

Where do you plan to ride? Is your budget low or high? Do you want range or power?

2 Likes

Evolve 6" tires fit well and the price is reasonable.
They also have 7" tires which are also compatible with rockstars II.

1 Like

Hey @ducktaperules Sunmate wheels have been mentioned a few times in this thread. Do they belong in the compendium?

There are various sizes at that link.

You can get what are think are sunmate wheels in different places for example Metroboard sells 200mm/8" ones with 8mm ID bearings:

Propulsion:

Flipsky:

All with different configurations of bolted-on pulley or not…

I guess that makes it difficult to answer the questions of compatibility - maybe out of scope for your compendium.

1 Like