Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

I think they are 50mm wide, or they got a new model ?
Sorry, Im late here ^^

1 Like

Just, in case some miss it, note what @jeorghe told us about those wheels (@PixelatedPolyeurthan)

DARTH VAPOR - Build history | 6374/80/84 | VESC 6 | Graphene 12S12AH++ | Custom X-Mount | SCRUBS deck customized

1 Like

These are good, nobbier than the standard clever 6x2, have been holding up well on road and through grass/gravel.

I’d think about siping them up some more if I were going to use them purely off road. I think a bigger tire is better suited for that though.

5 Likes

Ohh good to know! Thanks!

But why do the logo spots look like they’ve been sanded?

1 Like

i think it’s just the reflection/glare from the glossy finish, in metroboard’s stock picture, one section lights up the same way

3 Likes

Thank you, i did not see that!

@jeorghe do you have a link to this :smiley:

1 Like

Same as Trampa ?

I just put the link because they have 2 other tire profile at 10".

But yeah, it looks like Jeorghe use the same that @Andy87 use too.

1 Like

i was hoping he didn’t buy it from trampa, and maybe found a link on ali for cheaper :joy:

1 Like

€ 20,34 | Hochwertige neue 260x85 reifen 3,00-4 10 ‘‘x 3’’ Roller reifen und schlauch kit passt elektrische kid gas roller rollstuhl

Got mine quite a while before trampa put them up in there shop.
Those wheels are not the best if you want to go fast thou.

2 Likes

Anyone found cheaper replacements for urban threads on superstar or hypa?

1 Like

everyone’s favourite seller mboards to the rescue

3 Likes

Wait, 150mm on superstars? can they really fit on those hubs?

Nvm don’t know why i thought they wouldn’t fit. brainfart…

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get 4 inch tires and inner tubes for a project?

Thanks

1 Like

Search for 100mm tires. You didn’t list a hub size or width of the tire either so you’ll need that.

4 Likes

All this widening hub experiments gave me an idea. Do you think these smaller 5x1 inch tires could fit some of the smaller hubs like bergmeister and aliexpress 6x2? We could finally get our 125mm air tires if this works.

1 Like

Fuck. I think I found my own answer. Apparently, it can be done. WOWZA

1 Like

@RyEnd can you share the file for this? the spacer file.

do you have a link? :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

so i am helping with a project to make some hubs for 4 inch tires in order to get a full diameter of somewhere between 110-125mm
i need to find some cheap good quality tires and inner tubes and base the hubs around them

also i searched 100mm tires but couldnt find much

1 Like

the 5x1 inline skate wheels posted a few comments up are too big for your application?

1 Like