please allow me to present The Land Snail

how tf you put then nut on

can’t tell if that cover comes off, not a bad idea now that I’m thinking bout. Then you could pack that with grease.

Holy shit, 220 just for the hub w/ wheels. There are better option out there. Thanks but no thanks

1 Like

test

I bought it for the science.
Let’s see if I can improve the ride quality of the Chinese hub motor build.

1 Like

Looks like there are four holes to hold whatever plate is covering the axle nut, but im skeptical about it. At the same time, if I have the money I don’t want to use seismic style hanger, proprietary bushing is pain

2 Likes

Hm true, but I have heard a lot of good things about these trucks and the default bushings on Exway boards

1 Like

It’s good, it’s just problematic with that bushing, there are only 3 options, Not that it’s not enough, it’s less option to run different config like the traditional ones

1 Like

True, I guess the one advantage is that they are much stronger than the standard chinese cast trucks. I guess the thing that makes them better too is that the bushing size makes it more stable.

1 Like

that’s right, same tightness allow me to go up to 53km/h with near no wobble, but I can still turn some tight corner in low speed. the design isn’t bad, just lack of bushing options is the main problem :confused:

1 Like

It arrived but was not available. :weary:
The holes in the baseplate are neither old school nor new school.

3 Likes

You could make an adaptator plate with both to bolt this one into and the adaptator to the deck ?
This stuff looks good though, if you suceed to use them, let us know how they ride

1 Like

That’s ridiculous.

9 Likes

WTF
Seriously…

7 Likes

This feel kinda like a joke… I really wanted to see how this contraption prefrom

2 Likes

I’m thinking of drilling additional holes in the base plate.
Is this a bad idea that will reduce the strength of the metal?

. how far the new holes be from the ones there? (i think that may be one of the hardest sentences to read)

1 Like

If you drill old school it should be ok

I don’t know if that’s helpful, but that’s what I measured.

3 Likes

Seems like they did it on purpose unfortunatly.
I think drilling holes 9mm away from where they are would weaken the spring dangerously

1 Like

Just file out the hole a few mm i think, that should be ok

2 Likes

I heard this E-skateboard,seems very hot recently.Is it a new brand?
The truck and wheels are interesting,i want to build a board with these.Where can buy it?

Thanks.