Pimp my Eskuta delivery bike

Just VESC it! Controllers with limiter wires have no place on this forum!:fire:

1 Like

If anyone can help me please feel free to email me directly on jordanbizzleryooo@icloud.com

Or text or WhatsApp me on 07709741149

I will be very grateful !

I just want my scooter to go faster and possibly more power. I need to derestrict it.

It’s the ESKUTA 250D

Which wire do I disconnect? Could you please tell me. My eskuta 250d is still restricted to 15.5 HELP

Just vesc it

1 Like

What does vsec mean? I’m sorry to sound stupid I’m not good with this stuff. If I disconnect the white wire near the controller will that take it up to 20mph?

Sure.
Vesc stands for Vedder Electronic Speed Controller
It’s what’s you need. Buy one, install it. Profit.

You will be able to get all the power from this machine., Instead of a watered down version.

1 Like

MakerX and Flipsky are two of the more budget friendly brands that sell them, makerx having the better reputation.

If you want to run something like 500W, you should be able to get a cheaper, older V4 model. If your motor can actually handle 1000’s of watts, you may need the newer V6 type. In either case you want a ‘single’ drive instead of a ‘dual’.

VESC settings are fully adjustable by the end user through USB and an app, so you’ll be able to use whatever speed that your battery voltage and the physics of your motor are able to provide. You can also increase the torque as high as your motor can take without overheating.

on most prebuilt ebike and escooter ESCs there should be a white or grey paint of wires that when connected, limit the speed.

on VESC there is no such limitation, everything is user configurable.