Ostriches: Will you fuck it or will it fuck you? Stay tuned to find out

I really don’t think i’ll divert this discussion with this… but philosophically speaking should suicide be illegal? assisted suicide? imo, not wearing a helmet is almost like playing blackjack with an assisted suicide doctor… and imo I think that kind of thing should be legal…

back to the main discussion please. skip this.

2 Likes

LOL …

5 Likes

There are two coffee shops next door to each other. Let’s randomly call them “LazyCoffee” and “CheaperCoffee.” LazyCoffee sells quality coffee for a premium price, and CheaperCoffee sells what they feel is equally good coffee at a lower price.

A friend of the owner of CheaperCoffee stands outside their doorway telling people about what he perceives as the better deal. Good aggressive business practice.

He then moves to the doorway of LazyCoffee and tells people about his friend’s place. Questionable, but not quite over the line.

Then, he actually steps inside the premises of LazyCoffee and proceeds to share the better deal next door. This is clearly not cool, and this is what Kellen did.

It’s not the what, it’s the where.

So no, I don’t at all agree that it should be left in there.

17 Likes

Ah good point.

great metaphor.

you have changed my mind.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Seems like a solid procedure.

8 Likes

So if you walk into lazyCoffee with a friend. Tried their premium coffee, you are not allowed to tell your friend your opinions until you leave the store?

11 Likes

Lol the best part is you’re totally right too🤣(no regrets)

3 Likes

Omg don’t start arguing over the semantics of a metaphor.

2 Likes

this is leadership.

this is coach and serve.

now, imagine this in a PM and we’re there, guys.

outstanding, well done. thank you.

3 Likes

I won’t get in deep on this, Bill did a great job of explaining, as usual. I will say this.

When it’s a vendor, its a little bit different then when it’s a person selling some wheels. Why? That’s because we all revolve around products and product quality and product value. If a vendor can’t sell because every time he post’s something he get’s trolled, then he WON’T sell, furthermore he won’t be making products anymore. Specifically, vendor threads are for answering questions and selling their product. No one asked a question, just made a statement. That statement steamrolled into a shit fest. It doesn’t help to have that content in the vendors thread. It’s not informative and doesn’t do anything for the community.

That’s why we split these out, when it happens. If i’s an issue of quality or something dishonest, that’s a whole different thing. This was not, it was just the price of a product, so I split the topic to protect the vendor’s thread. The

3 Likes

Thanks, Kellen.

3 Likes

Lol I’ma go get an oil change so I can drive down to the race this weekend. You guys keep going at it :rofl:

6 Likes

I’mma see if I can get Lazyrolling to sponsor me for this one, I think they’d be down

11 Likes

This has been an entertaining read.

@Kellag bad form but if it is indeed a decent hat then all bets are off.
@topcloud
Really wish we hadn’t dragged all that shit back up but as you did then I will say that @sofu and I have made peace and one thing she did point out was that she needed more help with said leadership. Take that as you will but obviously when 1 person is trying to manage an event of that size then things will be missed. Next year brother.

That is all I am going to say on the matter and hope it can now be put to bed.

Peace baesk8.

10 Likes

I don’t know… this wasn’t so bad. Any day a forum member earns a title is a good one in my opinion.

13 Likes

Told my dude I wasn’t feeling well…

6 Likes

At the end of the day it should be a free for all. Free forum for all. No moderation. No bias.

The vendor can discuss and explain how their product is better.

Either way no matter how you put it … Everything will be a shit show. But it will be a no moderation. No bias shit show.

9 Likes

Fully agree. Bloody marvellous read. :rofl:

5 Likes

I agree. For example, like when i build a board with your motors, they are better than when people buy them directly from you. Because my TorqueBoards motors are just better than yours.

11 Likes

This thread is single handedly responsible for my lack of productivity today and I have no regrets about that. Although, I don’t know what to blame for every other day

8 Likes