Oh come on, we all want these on our boards right?

https://www.awoahmods.com already a thing

5 Likes

I’ve seen this light up wheels on Taobao site in China but they are generally only available on smaller sizes like <75 mm…

imagine if you change the LEDs to UV and put them in those glow in the dark evolve wheels :thinking:

1 Like

You can have mine they suck. Worst evolve product ever

4 Likes

Lol, i searched for a post or a thread that contains a poll, quoted it, copied the poll infos, deleted the reply, went to my post, pasted and edited the poll :smiley:

3 Likes

My son has this crazy uv responsive paper that comes with a uv laser pointer. I had the same idea of how cool it would look if uv wheels were getting charged by a uv light while spinning :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Really? I was thinking of getting some for night rides. Do the evolve glow in the dark/neon just not glow?

1 Like

IMO, we have batteries already, might as well run your own lights.

I have a set of these on a push board, and compared to a nice set of smooth spinning wheels/bearings, it’s like pushing a brick w/o wheels. The drag from the bearings in order to create the energy for the lights is not insignificant. A good workout, perhaps, and does look pretty sweet at night…

I might throw a couple of them on the front of a board I have sometime this summer for the looks, but it will be sketch bc the biggest ones I have are 70mm, and I’ll be interested to see how it affects my wh/mi.

1 Like

https://www.awoahmods.com/ 97mm versions

2 Likes

Tempting… but for that money there are other functional wheels I’d rather have that are less of a novelty.

1 Like

If only they could put them in a wheel after it’s been cast :joy:

I would love to put white lights in my Blue TB110, they would look snazzy as hell

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for inductive led magnets that go on your motor can and light up while spinning.

They can draw energy from the rotational or the magnetism and could make some sweet designs.

Even cooler if you can sync them to your rpms to make text or designs like those 90s clocks

3 Likes

I am already planning on mounting blue leds to illuminate my tb110 blo͞o rollers.

3 Likes

just use white? wheel is allready blue

i have bedn waiting for AWOAH Magma Red wheels to come back in stock for a while now.
image-asset

2 Likes

You sir are right and you can get some insane bright white leds.

3 Likes

you can also experiment with frost filters to diffuse the leds if they are too focused

1 Like

I think they’re in stock. They are expensive though.

Sold out quick