[NYC] Scepterr's Spring Cleaning Sale

Those look like Psychotiller RKP trucks with welded clamps. Usually they come with mounts I believe but he stopped selling the trucks. I think he has some extra mounts.

they look like it, but not quite, the psychotiller ones didnā€™t have the mount on truck, it slid on

3 Likes

Do you happen to know what company this motor shaft is from or where you got it from?

I have a motor that I think this can go to, but I would also be interested in knowing where I could get more of them if you happen to know.

I got it a few years ago, from where and how I no longer remember, just know itā€™s for 6374

1 Like

dude what ISSS this thing??? I want this thing does it work??

4 Likes

itā€™s a Chinese clone of the BMW Streetcarver
technically itā€™s functional, the 24v 150w brushed motor works, it was originally lead acid
hereā€™s a dual sk3 on one

2 Likes

Thatā€™s sick dude. Considering the shipping is prolly ridiculous to MN it may be an impractical purchase for me. I mean I donā€™t really need this per say butā€¦ :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn:

5 Likes

one thing I could suggest is taking just the trucks, thatā€™s really the only unique part, could stick em on a diff deck

3 Likes

Scepter,
Please forgive this reply. Iā€™m very new to this forum and trying to reach you with a question concerning my 10s4p battery. Iā€™m in Massachusetts. I would have contacted you privately but I canā€™t seem to figure out how to do that. I could really use your help.

Rob

6 Likes

@BillGordon this man needs a bump

1 Like

Weā€™re not bumping anymore, but I put them in a PM together. Thanks for notice.

3 Likes

Please check your PMs.

2 Likes

Esk8 match maker

2 Likes

I just put your hand in a PM with my dingle dangle. Spreading the love.

3 Likes

I will call you Mama San now

2 Likes

PMā€™d about carver deck.
karamdibs

4 Likes

damn I forgot about that thing. Got the leiftech instead :yum:

I want to see that thing rip!

1 Like

Ill take the silver hangers.