[NYC] Scepterr's Spring Cleaning Sale

This is a work of art and deserves its own post :rofl:
A monument to boredom and waiting for an @eboosted enclosure for the Trampa deck I no longer have. I created this “simply” to spin up motors on the Trampa.
Where to begin… the Chinese esc v2. 1(iirc) is bonded to the heatsink with thermal conductive tape, 3x10s2p, cells are LG 2200mah 10A,each 10s2p has its own BMS, there is no charge port, can be charged from main battery lead, remote included, the rest you can see.
$120 1 of 1 Limited Edition

10 Likes

You like :unicorn: ?
Here’s a :unicorn:
$40+ship, preferably local pickup

6 Likes

BONUS
Free with any $40+ purchase
5035 Sensored motor, unknown kv

2 Likes

What brand are the 6374 170kv’s?

just 1 available

1 Like

10mm Wide Motor Shaft for 6374
Total Length 99mm, circlip to edge 24mm, flat spots on rear end, no keyway
$10 shipped

2 Likes

Ollin motors and vesc enclosures are sold
36t pulleys gone too

2 Likes

Can you give me the measurements for the unknown truck? How long is the hanger?

Those look like Psychotiller RKP trucks with welded clamps. Usually they come with mounts I believe but he stopped selling the trucks. I think he has some extra mounts.

they look like it, but not quite, the psychotiller ones didn’t have the mount on truck, it slid on

3 Likes

Do you happen to know what company this motor shaft is from or where you got it from?

I have a motor that I think this can go to, but I would also be interested in knowing where I could get more of them if you happen to know.

I got it a few years ago, from where and how I no longer remember, just know it’s for 6374

1 Like

dude what ISSS this thing??? I want this thing does it work??

4 Likes

it’s a Chinese clone of the BMW Streetcarver
technically it’s functional, the 24v 150w brushed motor works, it was originally lead acid
here’s a dual sk3 on one

2 Likes

That’s sick dude. Considering the shipping is prolly ridiculous to MN it may be an impractical purchase for me. I mean I don’t really need this per say but… :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn:

5 Likes

one thing I could suggest is taking just the trucks, that’s really the only unique part, could stick em on a diff deck

3 Likes

Scepter,
Please forgive this reply. I’m very new to this forum and trying to reach you with a question concerning my 10s4p battery. I’m in Massachusetts. I would have contacted you privately but I can’t seem to figure out how to do that. I could really use your help.

Rob

6 Likes

@BillGordon this man needs a bump

1 Like

We’re not bumping anymore, but I put them in a PM together. Thanks for notice.

3 Likes