Nothing to see here

This is a great idea. And very attractive pricing compared to what they go for in stores here anyway,

3 Likes

Thanks brudda :smile:. I can’t even guess what shipping would be to you.

1 Like

I will pick one up next time I am on your side of the world. If all goes well hopefully not in the too distant future.

3 Likes

I’ll take a mini kit but only if you meet me at the TN/AL border on Monday for exchange. Oh, and I assume you take chickens on trade?

2 Likes

I could meet you for sure. I have no idea if there’s anywhere to skate there.

Unfortunately, if I bring chickens home it will be too pack my bags (per my wife) :smile:.

2 Likes

Lol. Taking to DM.

2 Likes

Mongo pushers please ask for the “MONGO KIT” :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I’ll take a mini kit. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m out right now, I should have more ready to ship Thursday morning.

2 Likes

Cant wait for my Mondo to come in :love_you_gesture:t3: I’ll be set on bolts for life!

5 Likes

You should have it in a couple of days. I’m looking forward to hearing what you think.

2 Likes

@mmaner
i know you already sent mine but can you please confirm the kits were assembled by children? i’d feel better knowing if it was a family affair where labor was traded for “character building work experience”
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
stoked to get mine thanks so much mike!

8 Likes

spread anarchy

10 Likes

Well, my son did a bunch of them, and he’s 17, so technically a child :slight_smile:

I appreciate it brother, let me know if you need anything else.

5 Likes

Could really use a back rub

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple of spare VESCs and some T-Slot aluminum, let’s see what I can put together :smile:.

It doesn’t look like much, but there’s around 8000 nuts and bolts in these boxes, all sorted into x50 or x100 bags and labeled.

14 Likes

Thank you Mike! At first I thought some of the candy was called, “Resin” ahaha! Perfectly packaged!

7 Likes

Thanks brother, I appreciate it.

3 Likes

damn you dash and your mainland shipping

3 Likes