no longer applicable

Could I have that sealed motor?

gonna warn ya. Not certain of its state. Itā€™s an old buffalo f1 chinesium motor

oh nvm haha, what about those alien motors?

Are those 260 15mm? :smiley: could use those and maybe a motor or two! Iā€™m in Toronto!

Motors are unavailable for the moment. Someone asked them yesterday.

Belts are used but teething looks great on em. Iā€™m going to the post office Tuesday. If you want them Iā€™ll need you to pm me the address you want it at for the shipping quote :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll have to pass:(. Iā€™m at the airport leaving the country in an hour D: wonā€™t be back for a few weeks so canā€™t receive it. Hopefully they find a good home! Thanks for offering them !!

Theyā€™ll probably be waiting for your return :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds great! Coincidentally Iā€™m in Montreal for a layover right now :o

Did you bring your board with ya? Iā€™m going on a group ride tomorrow at 10:30 on the gilles Villeneuve F1 circuit if you wanna join :slight_smile: otherwise I can pm you my address for you to grab the belts

1 Like

Wouldā€™ve loved to but the layover was only 4 hours :cry: next time for sure. The esk8 scene there is so much better than Toronto

1 Like

Alien motors are off on a plane and bms as well

Well-used Evolve ABEC11 SuperFly F1 wheels 107mm

Pay $10 plus shipping and theyā€™re yours. Thatā€™s $150.00 lower than normal price. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I think I might take you up on that!! PM?

1 Like

Sorry, these sold already

How many miles did they approximately have to look like this?

Not sure, maybe 1500 mi (2400km) with 500 of that powering the wheel on the right and 1000 of that powering the second wheel from the left. The left wheel and the second from the right were on the front.

1 Like

Got 3 these bms not realizing they donā€™t have balancing function like a fukin idiot.

Free + $4 shipping within the US.

Need em gone as theyā€™re a visual reminder of my general ineptitude.

https://www.litechpower.com/product-detail/HCX-D503V1LI12S15A_01.html

5 Likes

Iā€™m confused. If it dosenā€™t balance the pack, what does it do? In the linked pic, I see what looks like a balance lead connector, what for if not for baalncing? Thanksā€¦

balancing is one of many bms functions - namely over / under charge protection, and over current protection.

but none of that applies to us since bms are normally discharge bypassed anyway.

2 Likes