⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Better manufactured? What was wrong with it. 14 inches including axles, i think it fits dual 6380 but no promises.

@rusins cheaper than that though

2 Likes

Without the dents and an even spread carbon layer on top :wink:

Im fine with them already ofc, but hummie said something about it after i did mention this

1 Like

IIRC, that dent in the top right is impossible not to have when the width is so wide

2 Likes

@Anubis Are 6" tyres available for sale? I can only see complete wheels with 6" pneumatics in your eshop. Cheers.

1 Like

Tyres alone? Not really (The rims I sell now fit I think all the evolve tires so kinda expect buyers to switch to those when they get a puncture, although I have some clever 6" tires/tubes spare

2 Likes

Right. The problem with 6" Evolve tyres though is that they are currently unavailable.

2 Likes

Ah they’re available in the UK shop. I’ll grab some spare sets next time for EU folk

6 Likes

They are indeed. I always only look at the German shop. Thanks.

Edit: Ah, they don’t ship to EU. :frowning:

@Anubis Do you plan to re-stock the 10-8 axles for Surf-Rodz any time soon? Cheers.

2 Likes

I am sniping this question, the answer is yes :smiley:

2 Likes

If you can undercut the evolve prices for tyres and tubes you’ll probably stir a lot of interest (and angry people price gouging £10 a tube)
Group rides in london are 90% evolves, and as far as i know they are cross compatible with trampa 6.5 inch wheels as well

1 Like

Will your geardrives mount normally to stepped axles?
Assuming bergs pushed to the outer edge of the 8mm part

1 Like

They do but it is a little different. As the launch gets closer, I will write very detailed instructions

4 Likes

Alright, alright…
tenor (4)
Can’t wait to get them and not be able to ride until spring lol

4 Likes

Great! Do you have an ETA for the axles? I keep refreshing the page everyday. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ETA 10 days
I want them so bad, they’re my lock screen :pensive:

13 Likes

@Anubis Would you be able to sell me 2x 60T wheel pulleys seperate from the Wheel and pulley set?

For which wheels?

The Sunmate wheel set

Uhh, so I have the alloy rims they use Fivestar pattern, the pulleys are actually part of the wheel so I can’t sell those, but I also have spare fivestar pulleys which I can’t use which I could sell you

1 Like