New User of the Month!

I think that may be what @Brenternet hinting at here. Who is to say your clone will also be homosexual? Would be a huge let down and waste of money if the clone wasn’t into it.

1 Like

Whatever the result of this important discussion I want you to know chaka that I would tongue punch you deep in the fart box given half the chance.

2 Likes

The technology is out there, we did it with @mmaner awhile ago with some success, couldn’t get rid of the beard

2 Likes

That snapchat filter is super scary… i have to admit… I woulda have been a beautiful woman

1 Like

Not without making a small wildlife sanctuary homeless, no

You guys really derailed this thread. Is this what we can expect from .news?

1 Like

Yes

10damons

2 Likes

Ya @Chaka! This winter was brutal on my finishing process as well! Have you come to your senses and realized that you MUST come to the CO event?

It is a tough sell with the Familia but I have been thinking of hosting something in abq sometime in the future #ditchesbetrippin

2 Likes

I like the sound of that!!

I am so very confused :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Chaka hey man when will you be selling more stuff ?

I still sell the Direct VESC. Will have another batch up on the site in a few days but they ussually sell out the day they go up since we only build them in batches of 10 now.

I also have a pretty sweet gear drive that will be going live after we get more miles on them to be sure they have a solid maintenance cycle.

We no longer sell completes to the general public though. I have to really like you to get me to build one these days. Might be bad business but this has always been a passion first and a business second. This will also give me more time to build one off machines like the GMR pro tucker build I did earlier this year and an offroad beast I have in the works for a patron of mine.

1 Like

2 Likes

down to the molecule means all neurological pathways intact, every nerve with identical connections and environs… meaning the memories are the same, the experiences are the same, so the person is the same. They would be as into it as you are.

In fact i would be interested in this just to watch the reaction when they recognize each other as self and collapse in a complete mental breakdown.

What about one more board ?

1 Like

I took a page out of your play book and I’m taking an RV. There is room for you if you promise not to ramble on uninterrupted about secret alien power sources that the government is trying to hide from us.

4 Likes

I would but we have some family plans, Father’s Day etc…

1 Like