New Superbeast for sale

How much to fly me there tho?? I can think of a few local airstrips xD

1 Like

Let me do some calculations. I can only charge you the pro-rata share, no more. So splitting the cost of fuel. Let me do some quick math. Let’s call it 2000 miles, 8 gallons/hour @ 110 mph and $6/gallon.

2000/110=18.18x8x6=$873/2= ~$436/ 1 way

Since you don’t like gear drives, do you want to trade for a somewhat similar spec board? I have a belt drive flux, and I prefer gears.

1 Like

That’s not too bad. When you get goin in the sky enough to manage it be the esk8aviator and bring us bastards around for a “knows it’s not a bomb” premium.
As for OP @goiko I’m done derailing yo thread now sorry I’m a real problem and x and Jamie can’t keep up, but that’s a really cool board, good luck with sale.

2 Likes

im curious to know what’s the part out price :joy:

1 Like

Would hate to see it parted out lol

3 Likes

Stfu youd jump in just like me you fellow vulture xD

1 Like

I think he told me eBoosted did their enclosures. It looks like it

2 Likes

You’re right they are in San Diego. I don’t want to part it out. The board is not the problem - I just find gear drives noisy. I’m trying to replace my TB DD urethane. The SB does have great freeroll

1 Like

My only functional non-gear drive is a shitty lil boosted drivetrain, but have you considered just trading drivetrains with someone who does like gears?

sounds dope

MetroboardX Plus $?

Never mind I don’t need another board

Wife yelled at ya, huh?

3 Likes

No I’m a dumb ass Artem is building me a better version of the beast, I’m like Smaug the dragon I sleep on esk8 horde. No idea why, not comfortable. I see shiny fast thing, must have

4 Likes

I feel ya I got checks notes 2 running boards, 1 complete on the way, 3 decks on top of my dresser, another on the porch, and I think 8 more on the way with the complete, not counting customer boards. I won’t get into other spare parts.

Actually, depending on what artems building you, I might be working on it too.

1 Like

But they make me so happy

2 Likes

yes - just switching drives would make sense…but I’m already building another board…I bought the SB on impulse…and of course my regular board - a prototipo with a 12s - works just fine…so why do I need another board…cause i just don’t make sense

2 Likes

It’s ok, this is a safe space, we’re all addicts.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem

3 Likes