New bergmeister 170$ shipped! & other parts

:joy::joy::joy::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

People telling me to read when they can’t even read the link posted in their own thread :man_facepalming: Unless this offer is over for some reason

1 Like

yours is 210 with shipping, as far as im aware forgive me if im being stupid but is that not 12 dollars more then retail

I know that thread, but not sure if it still on like i mention before. Maybe you can ask them.

Shipping to US is around 40$ from here Indonesia for 2kg (EMS 7days).

Have you check how much total to ship to you from the website, let me know :blush:

22 more than you plus I get known good customer service and a selection of colours, the chance your going to find someone willing to save 10% for the privilege of being stuck with grey and shipping from a third party is quite low. I wish you luck but my hopes are not high for you especially with black friday just around the corner.

No worries :yum:

2 Likes

Then don’t buy them? Stop cluttering up her thread and move along.

I wish I needed more wheels right now! I’d scoop these up

6 Likes

Hehe, it’s ok

2 Likes

I’m not cluttering anybodies thread, I wasn’t aware it was against forum rules to comment on pricing on a sale thread? The pricing on an item should be in the first post or the title if someone has to look through a thread for pricing thats just poor placement

Theres price on the tittle :blush:

I know :slight_smile: I wasn’t meaning you didnt have the price easily visible. I was saying that If someone had to look for the price through all of these messages its not exactly my fault. Anyways friend GLWS hopefully people arent being too stingy I could see a great build with these suckers and the 12s4P underoath is selling for 200. If only I had the money :frowning:

No problem, I can give you a very good price if you want to build with this :wink:

if you can let me know shipping to australia I may be interested if you still have them in a couple weeks time but Im mainly saving for Black friday.

1 Like

Early black friday here, NOW 170$ Shipped!!! :wink:, i need to get rid things that i don’t need.

1 Like