*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

I am just asking some simple questions, which have not yet been answered.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve put mine in place because of all this. He could just run now couldnā€™t he? If my hubs show shipped on the tracking I will cancel that chargeback. Also he has my money for VESC6, Iā€™m just concerned he may run.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a fire, itā€™ll burn out or rage but if you donā€™t start it youā€™ll never know. People are shit at reacting to passive suggestion.

2 Likes

Has money for my VESC6 too.

Any problem with just hoping they ship, just like all the other products that to this point have shipped as well? Asking for myself since Iā€™ve got a build coming together and not trying to make a statement.

but how the fuck can jed boards who couldnā€™t deliver a fucking hub motor in 3 years clone the focbox and have it in customers hands in 3 months during a fucking pandemic. i am quite confused

21 Likes

By outsourcing to another PCB shop? Finding competent people to do your work for you isnt a challenging thing :thinking:

2 Likes

Understandable , itā€™s just the whole 180 witch-hunt thatā€™s starting to happen is a bit rash. Feels like an episode of Agents of Shield where Ward turned out to be you know what.

13 Likes

You have 6 months to file a claim with PayPal. Iā€™m not sure what the best course of action is. Would be good if Jeff posted some sort of proof or reason why him and Jeramy shared the same IP address.

3 Likes

That was impressive, not only a clone but new hw version completely and seemingly solid on both ends.

4 Likes

and sell it for 80 dollars? there would be no margins left.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s more to this story too, perhaps Jeff can explain why

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget this all started by Jeff posting about my claim in here. I wasnā€™t going to say anything at all.

5 Likes

oh sweet jesus. that jason potter is involved isnā€™t he?

9 Likes

I do not like rabit holes. :face_with_monocle::roll_eyes:

Agreed, that too was rash. Rashes everywhere

4 Likes

If I got this straight, all the pictures posted here, the supplying to car manufacturers and all that are BS?

1 Like

Allegedly, I personally am not convinced , but they obviously know something we donā€™t

1 Like

Joined in July but with this constant drama, I feel like Iā€™ve been here for my whole life. What a rollercoaster. This is better than a mexican telenovela.

18 Likes

I didnt pay 80 dollars for my VESC 6 clone

And with quantities of ā€˜500ā€™, im sure theres enough margin for whoever to do whatever they like with it. :eyes: :man_shrugging:

Iā€™ll be clear about my position. I was told Jeff isnā€™t who he says he is and is someone else who has scammed this community before. I realised he has $500 of my money so decide to file claims now just in case. Like Iā€™ve said I hope itā€™s not true but Iā€™ve got to be cautious. I wasnā€™t going to say anything publicly but my hand was forced to comment on why because Jeff posted what he did and tagged me

10 Likes