*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

I think there was some info on the actual company they make parts for in one of the Neo threads, not sure which anymore

Must have missed that… :thinking:

It’s more than confirmed. The esk8 thing is kind of a side thing for them.

1 Like

Is li-ion. Our cell not Samsung.

I must missed something than. Can you point me to right place?

I saw that a lot and when it’s a 400 people company it’s sure is but @jeffwuneo is building quite nice brand step by step. He’s a hot topic here so I’m just curious.

1 Like

Machine shop does look impressive.

someone send mooch a neo cell already. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

is anything confirmed here?

3 Likes

I mean he dissected a Focbox using individual PCB layers in a month, which I didn’t even know was possible, so I don’t really think we have any reason to think hes just making it up as he goes.

4 Likes

so this is the car company Nio (=Neo?) edit + questionmark

1 Like

So many ridiculous assumptions and stories. Stop worrying about what Jeff is and isn’t and just take it at face value. These are products that will be available, until they are extensively tested, ripped apart and examined (which will happen here) it’s an unknown.

There are no esk8 messiahs and if you put him on that pedestal he will let you down. Please.

18 Likes

I heard the 3GD pre order is confirmed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nope…

3 Likes

Friends. We are making new cells but is not available for sale. Is for our car projects. Our board we use for test have this cell.

7 Likes

No they one of our customer.

6 Likes

We make parts for many different electric car company. We design electronic and others.

6 Likes

Yes. I am just simple man.

16 Likes

Jason where are you?

3 Likes

Hnmm where do I sign up for the neo-roadster :slight_smile:

1 Like