1 Like

sounds like something you don’t want to search on google

1 Like

it’s okay to search on duckgo though

1 Like

The magic school bus

1 Like

Hey @Adstars, beautiful looking deck!

Just curious if you’d chosen a name, or did the onslaught of purposefully disruptive suggestions turn you off of the idea?

Either way, that’s some gorgeous work.

Also: any timeline on when these will be released? Looks like a wonderful Prototipo alternative.

6 Likes

I think he likes my suggestion the best. Vagabond. So, there is no reason to keep this thread open if you ask me. :smiley:

4 Likes

I think OP was pretty clear?

Just saying, when people are intentionally derailing, that kind of behavior tends to get flagged and I can’t disagree with that.

May I remind everyone that Discourse is built around user based moderation through the flag system. If the admins disagree, the posts get unhidden. Flagging shouldn’t be discouraged unless it’s being abused, and even then there’s a built-in ELO ranking system for that

3 Likes

Sure, but we have users in here abusing OP and spamming repeated dick-based names just to be annoying/antagonistic, because they are upset that OP isn’t responding on their expected timeline. See above.

Imo that’s exactly what flags are for.

2 Likes

The Ranger

Anyone use that yet

2 Likes

@DerelictRobot yep, the project is back moving again, it was placed on pause as my priorities changed, family court, round of redundancies at my day job etc etc.

Will be more updates over the next few weeks as my focus returns to this project.

15 Likes

Totally understandable, as life has a way of taking
priority when it pleases.

Really looking forward to your progress on this! Keep up the great work.

9 Likes

And just like that the masses of begrudge plebs fall silent when they realised that @Adstars quiet potentially has a life/ grown up issues outside of a forum on the net.

3 Likes

Prometheus, like the titan who stole technology (fire) from the gods and gave it to man.

2 Likes

Trojan, like the horse.
Unless it was used already

“Deck 2064”, like the year we got a shortlist :rofl:

5 Likes

Chrysalis