Name our cruiser deck

I was being intentionally vague, but thanks for translating, metricbot. XD

1 Like

Adam is a super nice guy and extremely helpful. He’s got me out of a bind a few times. He’s also super busy but also incredibly generous. He’s already donated two of his Ramm decks to ERL for prizes.

Edit: and if i was the one selecting a winner from the list I know I’d not be picking a suggestion from someone calling me a dickwad :man_shrugging:

1 Like

shots fired

1 Like

Actions speak louder than words.

If you reread, I also didn’t call anyone a dickwad.

If u re-read you’ll see i didn’t say u did :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

slightly larger caliber shots fired out of a far more accurate rifle

5 Likes

Sketbords madafakas

7 Likes

Penis Rocket
Smegma Surfer

1 Like

SL 1.0

SL for Shortlist

2 Likes

Maybe someone should submit a brutforce output for 40 hexadecimal characters, just so we are sure all the possible names already were given and we can get a short list ?

2 Likes

I will happily accept the title of dickwad with pride. Just need someone to modify my profile.

As @JeffyJ graciously pointed out, I’m really busy. This esk8 shit is not my day job.

I will get a short list going soon, but I have other priorities, you bunch of muppets. (Muppets is an endearing term here in Australia)

10 Likes

terminator-dickwad

4 Likes

Calling @longhairedboy weve got a title change on aisle 12 :rofl:

1 Like

Oh geez haha. For someone who specifically requests no dick references in his opening post, then to come away with a nickname of Dickwad :rofl:

I feel partially responsible too sorry :sweat_smile:

So because you don’t want dick in the name then dickwad backwards is Dawkcid. How about that for a name haha?

4 Likes

Wow, so many suggestions, some even usable! I’ll add one, assuming search didn’t fail me: “wave”

2 Likes

@Adstars do you have a winner yet?

giphy

2 Likes

Still reading all the suggestions I imagine :joy:

2 Likes

quietly wonders if just simply submitting every single word possible would hasten or retard the pace of the competition

1 Like

been there already

3 Likes