Best Top Gear Geoff GIFs | Gfycat

3 Likes

Can definitely get behind this haha

2 Likes

Hexagon. Goes along with the grip tape :wink:

1 Like

:metal: :metal: :metal:
fixed it*
( :love_you_gesture: “love you gesture” ??? wtf this is definitively “spiderman gesture”)

3 Likes

Unsprinklered

I dont see a fuckin short list.

1 Like

Maybe his plan is just to be a total dickwad and continue to let us submit ever more suggestions and never show us any shortlist, because then the suggestions would stop coming in.

I’d love to be proven wrong

1 Like

I was being intentionally vague, but thanks for translating, metricbot. XD

1 Like

Adam is a super nice guy and extremely helpful. He’s got me out of a bind a few times. He’s also super busy but also incredibly generous. He’s already donated two of his Ramm decks to ERL for prizes.

Edit: and if i was the one selecting a winner from the list I know I’d not be picking a suggestion from someone calling me a dickwad :man_shrugging:

1 Like

shots fired

1 Like

Actions speak louder than words.

If you reread, I also didn’t call anyone a dickwad.

If u re-read you’ll see i didn’t say u did :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

slightly larger caliber shots fired out of a far more accurate rifle

5 Likes

Sketbords madafakas

7 Likes

Penis Rocket
Smegma Surfer

1 Like

SL 1.0

SL for Shortlist

2 Likes

Maybe someone should submit a brutforce output for 40 hexadecimal characters, just so we are sure all the possible names already were given and we can get a short list ?

2 Likes

I will happily accept the title of dickwad with pride. Just need someone to modify my profile.

As @JeffyJ graciously pointed out, I’m really busy. This esk8 shit is not my day job.

I will get a short list going soon, but I have other priorities, you bunch of muppets. (Muppets is an endearing term here in Australia)

10 Likes