My Thunder in the Mountain Experience (long post)

“Tim I’m going down this rocky ass hill. Don’t follow me, you’ll die”

“Fuck you Andrew you’re not my real dad!”

Proceeds to bomb down said rocky hill on Urethane

@Sender is a straight mad man.

12 Likes

ROFL, I am really laughing out loud to this right now and the people walking by my office are giving me strange looks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

To be fair Jake and I were the only ones who took street wheels on the AT course. Torqueboard direct drives + 110 wheels and a pickle rick deck equals sheer madness :yum:

4 Likes

I’m guessing this was @Bobby during the first night

8 Likes

Story gets a big thumbs up.

10 Likes

Ha, great write-up. Sounds like you had an epic time after a rocky start.

1 Like

Shit was pretty rocky. I was able to keep forcing Myself to be positive no matter what.

If anything @sender, you’re the thief! You came to Denver and Stole my heart!!!

7 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

it was nice to meet you man! shame we didnt get to spend more time together. and thanks for being the my “supervisor” so that i could get a beer even though im 22. stupid Colorado laws not accepting vertical id’s. :sob:

5 Likes

Damn… I didn’t get that at all. All i heard is they needed my ID to get a 22 year old a beer. Im just glad you behaved yourself.

5 Likes

Oh fuck, we can’t stop the RV here! This is bat country, and I’m wearing a skeleton suite?

Why? Why was I wearing this? The other two individuals in the vehicle appeared to also be confused by this question.

Out the door, on to the streets of Denver to examine a busted board, possibly one belonging to one Mr Manner.

8 Likes

If anyone doesn’t read it in his voice, they’re a monster.

Bravo, sir. Best post I’ve seen this week.

2 Likes